Forsaken Paradise

arriving at the northland bank, a woman with a mask greeted childe.

Fatui NPC: welcome back, master childe *bow*

Paimon: so this is northland bank, huh?

Childe: correct. this bank was opened here in liyue by snezhnaya. though everyone knows liyue is the most enterprising in teyvat, snezhnaya is not short of change either

Paimon: yeah well, poorer nations don't seem the type to have diplomats that come around acting the way yours do towards the knights of favonius, do they?

Aether: oof... burn~

Childe: *awkward smile* ehehehehe... a-anyway, here. take this *hand them a yellow paper*

Aether: what's this?

Paimon: looks like a sigil to paimon...

Aether: what is this, childe?

Childe: i'm not sure, exactly. sometimes, all money can buy is "things" and not a name for oneself. all I know is that it's a sigil. a sigil to keep the "mighty and illuminated adepti" from bringing harm to you *shrughs*

Aether: isn't that just a legend?

Paimon: *nods*

Childe: if you head north from the harbor, then west from guili plains, you will eventually reach a stone forest known an jueyun karst. the people of liyue believe it to be the abode of the adepti.

Aether: huh... alright

unable to prove his innocence, aether were forced to accept the help of Childe of the Fatui, and as suggested by him, he and paimon are now headed for jueyun karst, a hidden abode where the adepti dwell... now, only fate will know what would happen next.

----

While aether and paimon went towards jueyun karst, just above the sky of teyvat there was rimuru. floating around while looking down.

Rimuru: makoto...

Ciel: master... *sad ciel*

Rimuru: why did she leave me?

Ciel: ...

Rimuru: you know Ciel... she was the second person to make me cry after shizu-san...

Ciel: ...master

Rimuru: no matter how many times I reset the timeline, her fate will ended the same... the more i try to save her, the more suffering she went through...

Ciel: master. there are some things you can't change even if you're a god... there are so many.

Rimuru: *teary eyes* tell me... is it because of my naivety? Is it because I was too soft on them?

how heartbroken Rimuru was when he found out that his partner was killed by the people he saved.

was it because of his naivety?

it was heartbreaking. she died right in front of him with a smile that said "everything will be fine"

how helpless rimuru was... even with the god-like power he had, it was useless.

her destiny was already written on white paper. nothing could change it.

author: ahem... *sips coffee*

Rimuru: but then i remembered... i still have my family in Tempest... my friends... my subordinates. but why does her death cause me so much pain? i've lived countless years... yet she could make me act like a child. crying... desperate... heartbroken... *cries*

Ciel: master... please, don't be sad. it pains me to see you cry, again...

Rimuru: ciel... do you trust me?

Ciel: yes i do. no one but you, my lord...

Rimuru: do you love me?

Ciel: i do. ever since you were a slime... *chuckled* i love you, master

Rimuru: ...do you think I'm perfect?

Ciel: of course you do. nothing in this world is perfect except you

a small smile spread across rimuru's face. apparently, he had found the answer... to his problem.

while floating in the sky, rimuru raised both hands with a grin.

Rimuru: order...

VOTW: confirmed.

Rimuru: ▬▬

VOTW: confirmed. opening the gates of heaven... success.

Rimuru: ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬

VOTW: confirmed. creating a sub-realm... success.

red and gold.

his eyes are divided into two colors. One can read your soul, and the other devours your entire existence.

Rimuru/Ciel: WE DESIRES THE SEVEN WAILINGS. WE BEAR THE FIFTH PROMISE. WE CRAVE THE FORSAKEN PARADISE...

instantly, the entire sky of teyvat turned a dark red as the sky suddenly split into two. from the gap, a small planet appeared.

Rimuru: morax was right... the sinners will die and the liars will be punished. but... not anymore. everything will die and come back to me...

as the rift slowly widened, ciel appeared using his double.

Ciel: open your eyes... do not seek the abyss. go to the center and pray your words, for all to the void.

Meanwhile in mondstadt.

Venti: The fifth promise... *looking up at the sky

Dvalin: they call us, barbatos...

Venti: so be it~

----

somewhere in demon realms.

Diablo: kufufufufu~ rimuru-sama...

Ultima: who can make my master go this far...

Carrera: the void... is released...

Testarossa: we better be hurry...

----

Liyue

C.Retainer: does that girl really important to you, rimuru? *looks up at the sky*

----

Enkanomiya

???: this presence... it's him! *roars!*

???: open the gates to teyvat! we will soon be reunited with our master! *roars*

----

Khaenri'ah

???: the Archon of void once again awakened... is this the end of teyvat? Or maybe...

----

Inazuma

R.Shogun (Ei): the sky... *frowns* he's back...

Yae: is this a calamity... or maybe a blessing~

Sara: shogun-sama! the sky!

----

Fontaine

???: neuvillette...

Neuvillette: yes?

???: is that what I think it is?

Neuvillette: there's no doubt. he's back.

----

Aether: what in the... what's going on!?

Paimon: o-oi the sky! aether what happened!?

Aether: ughh... we have to go to the adepti first, come on!

-------
hahaha... what?
ahem...

enjoy🍵