The walls have ears?

i am back... from the (short) long break.

fck my mind. can't stop thinking about the fic... so yeah... sighs

----

???: tsaritsa! go!

Tsaritsa: but! I can't leave you!

???: tsaritsa, go. you are our last hope. as your people... this is all we can do for their archon.

Tsaritsa: ... *cries* no! i can't!

and then... her nightmare began.

her friends... brutally murdered by rimuru in front of her.

beheaded, crushed, devoured and so on, you name it🗿

the scene was gruesome.

Rimuru: my goodness... defying the Heavenly Principle is a crime. you call yourself an archon?

Tsaritsa: how... how dare you!? My friends! you bastard!

Rimuru: listen to me. i don't want to do this... but it's part of the contract. also, tricking her is pretty fun, hehehe!

Tsaritsa: unforgivable! die!!!

blinded by rage. she then charged towards Rimuru while summoning ice pillars

Rimuru: oh my... *raises hand* beelzebuth!

a purple vortex appeared and swallowed her attack, leaving tsaritsa with a shocked expression.

Tsaritsa: what...!?

Rimuru: *sighs* you know what? i'm done here. you got lucky this time *walks towards her*

Tsaritsa: w-what are you going to do... *trembling*

Rimuru: goodbye, see you soon~ *flick her forehead*

*BOOM!*

she was sent away with just a flick. mountain after mountain, river after river.

Rimuru: she died?

Ciel: no. the chance of survival is 30%.

Rimuru: it makes no difference...

Ciel: because?

Rimuru: because!? because she has a 70% chance of dying! *frowns*

Ciel: and 30% to survive. i see this as an absolute victory, master.

Rimuru: gahhh! whatever!

----

khaenri'ah's fall lasted for three days.

many mortals died. while the dendro archons were killed.

the reason she was killed was to prevent the forbidden knowledge from spreading throughout teyvat. so, she didn't actually participate in the war.

while preventing that from happening, she was killed by humans who had been corrupted by the forbidden knowledge. heh, skill issue

Ahem.

after that disaster, the people who got rescued by rimuru decided to make him their god.

rimuru has gnosis. that means he is an archon.

but, archons must have a people to rule. that way, they can gain power.

with this Ciel come in clutch, changing the laws of gnosis. since Rimuru had the void attribute, she could make rimuru rule the void. which he was already doing that.