On the way!

Inside the favonius headquarters, there was currently a meeting going on.

Jean, Lisa, Aether, Paimon, Diluc, Venti and finally Rimuru.

Jean: so... *looking at venti*

Venti: yeah? *smiles*

Lisa: venti, right? Can you explain what exactly happened?

Venti: hm...

then, Venti made up a fake story. in this story, Diablo and the other demons were subordinates of the "Demon God" that he fought 2000 years ago.

author: (well that's true, no?)

apparently, the demons felt the familiar magic in mondstadt.

Lisa: a similiar magic?

Venti: yes. at that time, I was hit by one of the "Demon God" attacks. most likely, this kind of attack can cause some kind of rot.

Jean: ...rot?

Venti: that means I was cursed by the "Demon God". something like that *smile*

Jean: how could...

Rimuru: *clears throat* y-yes... the Demon God is very cruel *nods*

Diluc: i agree with Rimuru. but then again, this is an archon war. kill or be killed.

Paimon: so...? what happened after that?

Venti: uhh... the curse put me into a deep slumber and sealed away almost all of my true powers...

Jean: ohh... so that's why you couldn't return to your true form until just now?

Venti: yes. the curse has now been lifted and I can freely transform into my true form

Lisa: huh... well, as long as that citizen isn't hurt, then the case is closed, jean?

Jean: we still can't let our guard down. they might attack us in the future...

Paimon: you worrying too much, Jean!remember what Barbatos said? he'll be watching Mondstadt behind the sea of clouds.

the mention of Barbatos earned Venti a glare from all of them.

Diluc: heh... your next drink is free, venti-dono.

Jean: *smiles at venti* yes. we will protect mondstadt, together.

the meeting then ended. not much happened after that, except that Aether and company now left Monsdtadt.

he still has to continue his journey.

and so they said goodbye to everyone.

Paimon: Liyue, wait for us! *giggles*

Aether: yeah. we still have a lot of things to do...

Paimon: too bad Rimuru isn't coming... *gloomy*

as Paimon said, Rimuru will be staying in Mondstadt for a few days. he has some business, he said.

but that's probably just an excuse.

and so their journey begins. we're off... to nation of contracts!

----

small river with some big rocks. right under the tree, there is a stone table. most likely a place to hang out with friends.

but then, a blue-haired boy was seen, entering the place while wearing a mask.

Rimuru: this place makes me nostalgic...

???: to think that I have a guest after hundreds of years... and most importantly... a unique guest...

author: (cloud retainer way of speak... its pain to me, so i changed a little:)