hi mamma 0.2

Age: 19

(Y/n plays Natashas daughter in marvel and since Scarlett sued marvel, they hadn't really seen eachother)

~~~~♡♥︎♡~~~~

I finally got ready.
I was wearing a white glitter corset top with a black blazer and black. Then I was wearing a pair of black stilletoes.

My makeup was light, and my hair was half up half down and there was some rhinestones in it.

I got out to the car where my chauffeur was ready.

"Hello ms. Y/N/L ready for today" she asked.
"Yes thank you avri" I answered and smiled.

I sat down comfortably in the car.
I was just waiting to arrive at the mtv.

It was all big, I was nominated for " best hero" in the new black widow 2.
And "best performance in a movie" also for black widow 2.

"Do you think you'll win?" Avri asked.
I shrugged.
"Maybe I mean I don't really know but I hope I atleast win one" I said.

"I think you will win both, you're an amazing actress" avri was so cute.

"Thank you, how are you today?" I asked. I was rather nervous.
"I'm quite alright, thank you" she answered.

I turned my head and looked out the window.

"And we're here, are you ready?" She asked.
I took off my seatbelt.

"Here we seem to have y/n y/l/n arriving out of her car" a reporter said as I went out of my car.

I looked down until I had to pose for the audience.
I had a slight smile on and I stood with my arms down my side.

People were screaming my name and camera blitz were of every second.
I looked down the red carpet and saw another celebrity arrive so it was time for me to move on.

I was supposed to go directly into the show room but I saw Scarlett in an interview, so I knew I had to go say hi.

I walked behind her and gently tapped her shoulder.
She was in the middle of talking.

She turned her head and gasped with a smile.
"Y/n," she smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hi, mamma 0.2" I whispered with a giggle. I hugged her back.

"You look amazing, your hair and the blazer just everything is perfect," Scarlett complimented.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Mrs. Johansson" she was wearing a simple, barely pink dress, it had a tight corset part and it fit her down, hugging her curves, though it was a loose fit and it would be easy to walk in.

"The daughter mother duo reunited once again," the interviewer said.
I chuckled lightly.

"Yes, this is the beloved y/n, I have been working with her since she was 7. She is now 19" Scarlett answered.

"Is she a good actress?" He asked, Scarlett put her hand on my back.
"Yes, I like her movies, especially the new black widow." I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Scarlett is better, though." I giggled lightly and put my hand on her shoulder.

Scarlett was just such a good vibe. She would always make you smile or make sure you were alright.
And well fed.

"I've go to go, I hope you win" she hugged me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"You look amazing, bye" scarlett yelled as she waved.

_____________________________________

A/n: yeah it wasn't that long, but I just thought it'd be cute.

See ya'll love you.
Remember to take care of you even if that means getting out of bed