Clingy?

Age: 4

Mamma/mom: Natasha romanoff

~~~~⧗⧗⧗~~~~

I sighed as I went over to my office table with my cup of coffee in my hand.
Office hours were long but in the end of the day it makes students happier.

You see, after the Avengers split up we all got other jobs, I got a job as a teacher deciding that I could make a difference for those kids.

Steve I'd only home with me and Y/n when he's free from work, he's working as god knows what, but when he's home we make every second count.

I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist, knowing by the gentle touch that Steve was here.

"Hey tasha is y/n here yet?"  He asked.
Y/n was sound asleep in her bed.
"Yeah she's in her bed sound asleep after I had the battle of my life to get her to stay" I chuckled.

I fiddled with the drawing she had given me from kindergarten earlier today.
It was a family portrait but we were all unhappy.

"Can you go wake up y/n dinner is ready" I said. Steve nodded and went up to wake her up.

(Time skip till next day)

I was about to leave y/n at kindergarten but she clung onto me.

"Fine fine, y/n what about you go to mommy's work today, but you have to keep every quiet when mommy is in class alright?" She nodded rapidly and I picked her up.

We quickly got to my classroom.
"So sorry I was late, my kid here was specifically clingy today" I groaned.

The class just giggled a little.
Y/n was just wrapped around my torso resisting to get down.

I began teaching and even when I was walking around to help the students, y/n was still clinging onto me.

"Hey little one, do you want to draw?" Riley, my student, asked.
Y/n quickly nooded and Riley toom her from me.

"You are a lifesaver Riley" I smiled.
Y/n began coloring in a colour book.

"Dat mamma?" She asked out of the sudden.
I looked over to her and saw her coloring an old Avengers colour book.

"Well that right there was old mamma, but mamma is a teacher now so she isn't like that anymore" Riley explained.

Y/n was sitting on Rileys lap, while she was doing her Russian papers.
"Майк погладил бездомного кота(Mike petted a homeless cat) who's Mike?" Y/n asked, Riley giggled.

"It's a little story about a boy named Mike who pet his cat" Riley answered.

"No homeless, cat no home" y/n answered back.
There you go, just give out the answers cheeky little monkey.

Riley laughed and told y/n to continue her coloring.

By the end of the class when I went to get y/n again, she was clinging onto Riley.

"No y/n I don't want to have this argument with you, you have to go with me to have lunch" I said getting her off of Riley.

She cried her poor little heart out.

I grabbed the Dino crackers from my bag and walked off with y/n.

"Here you go, Dino crackers" she gasped and opened them, before munching on them.

After a long day I finally went home, it was night by now on I had to put y/n to bed.

"No" she yelled, she was crying.
Sobbing actually.

"I want to stay up with dad and you" she wiped her face.

Now her drawing made sense.
"What's going on precious? You've never even this clingy, not unless you were sick".

"Daddy never time, mamma always angry and scary" Oh dear lord the arguments.
I've been so angry at Steve lately.

"Have you heard mamma and dadda arguing while you were supposed to be asleep in you're room?" She nodded.

"Dadda hurt you" she said putting her small hand on the bruise on my cheek.
"Did you see dadda hit me?" I asked gently.

"Yes and you cried after he hit you" I grabbed her small body and sat her down on my lap.

"But see I'm all fine now, it doesn't hurt anymore" I softened my face a little.
She was crying, but that much anymore  they had softened.

"What about we go to sleep and tomorrow when you wake up, we go to the zoo and have fun as a family?" She nodded and almost her body let go of the tense posture.

She went to sleep  soon after.

--------------
Short I know!
But credit for this part goes to Sarah5629924