no way in hell this is on you-TW

Age: 13

Mamma: Scarlett Johansson
Step dad: Colin Jost.

Dad: Ryan Reynolds
Step mom: Blake Lively

TW: Child rape! Do not read if this triggers you!

~~~~♥︎♡♥︎♡~~~~

I knocked on grandma's door, I was hoping she would answer quickly cause it was raining. It was about an hour from mom's house and my dad lives in Canada.

I do go to Canada for some holidays and sometimes I live there for half a year. It kinda depends on how I feel and what I want. When I was younger I lived with my mom full time but since I was 9 I decided on my own.

Grandma opened and let out a huge mix of a sob and laugh before wrapping me in a hug.

"Mamma who is it?"

That sounded almost like Vanessa.

I heard some heavy footsteps before a very relieved gasp.

Suddenly I was squeezed by at least four people. All to who was my aunt(s) and uncles but also my grandma.

After they let go, grandmama wrapped me in a warm fluffy blanket.

I followed them into the living room.
Mom didn't seem to be here. 
"Your mom is worried to death, you were supposed to be home over 5 hours ago"

Grandma seemed mad, worried? Yes, but definitely also mad.
But I can't tell her what happened, I can't tell her that my own teacher did that to me.

Maybe it was my fault.

I started to tear up as grandma looked into my eyes.
She stared for a while and suddenly her face softened.

"Y/n, honey, what happened?"

She softly put her hand on my cheek.
I bite my lip and let out a small sob.
I felt her arms snake around my waist and press me against her. I put my head on her shoulder and started crying.

"How about we call your mom? Hm?"

I shook my head. Mom would be mad, wouldn't she?
Grandmama kissed my head and nuzzled her nose into my hair.

"She won't be mad, I promise, you just need to open up"

Vanessa entered the room with snacks and hot cocoa.
I softly cried into grandma's shoulder not even caring that Vanessa would see me crying.

Time passed and suddenly mom was in the living room holding me while I sobbed but apparently dad was also there, he was filming a movie -or something- close by.

Mom stroked my hair and kissed my head as I laid curled up to her.

"Y/n honey, you need to tell us what happened" 

I shook my head while crying.
I couldn't tell them, I don't want to remember it.

I don't want to remember him.
If I didn't go to the mall and then found thim and asked him for help for my homework, then he wouldn't have done that to me. He wouldn't have touched me, he wouldn't have blindfolded me and covered my mouth.