PRLOGUE

At the top most hill of the  Rajgadh kingdom resides a beautiful palace which has covered all of the mountain and a beautiful girl is standing in the middle of the biggest and beautiful room of the palace which belongs to her and her husband the former king. She suddenly heard the loud noise of thunder and run toward the balcony and she saw that it's raining heavily and strong wind is blowing with it look like a big strom is going to come....she always love rain and she always get wets in rain as she enjoy it too much... But today she didn't feel like getting wet in rain.. Because a storm is going inside  of her due to two beautiful eyes which stared at her like anything and everything during the function... But she didn't do anything wrong.
      Suddenly the door of the chamber opend with a loud bang there stood the reason of storm today going inside of her

He held her arm and turned her toward himself and due to force she collapsed whith his storn hard chest he instantly left her arm and snaked his hand around her waist securing her in his arms as he can't handle any harm to her not even done by hirm....... Both of them where breathing hard looking into each other eyes .... He suddenly roared at her pulling her more toward himself as he didn't even left space for air  to pass between them
         “Aap sirf humari sirf or sirf humari hai koi or apko dekhe wo hume bardast nahi......apka ya badan ,apki yeh aatma ,apki ye ankhe or apka sabkuch humara hai jaise hum sirf apke hai... humara krodh, prem ,sarir , atma, ye humara apke prati pagalpan or humari ye sanse ye sab apka hai "

    ( your mine only mine and if someone else see you I can't tolerate it.... your body, your soul, your eyes and your everything belongs to me....just like the way I belong to you .... my anger, love, body, soul, my obsession , life and even my breath belong to you . )

I hate it when someone else look at u.. She suddenly looked to his kurta clad chest not able to make eye contact for so long... His kurta colour was matching with her white and gold colour lehanga suddenly a smile spread on her lips but she controlled not  wanting to piss him more as he already was. She shivers little  with the effect of his heavy voice and the direct contact of his hand on her waist which was doing magic inside her stomach .... He held her chin  and lift her face up with his thumb and forefinger making her look into his eyes he calmed down looking in her eyes then his own eyes travelled to her big diamond nose ring which he gifter her he suddenly peck her lips from above her nose ring and slightly held her nose ring with his teeth and pulled it which cause a immense pleasure with little pain to her she closed her eyes with anticipation and he asked in his husky voice near her ear why are u so scared of me ? and kissed her earlobe and sucked it .

She opened her eyes and look at him and answered in a shivering voice as she was scared he might shout at her as she has always seen him shouting at others..
h

ume ap.... apse  da.... daar lagta hai ..... aap itne baare hai..... kit...kitna krodh krte hai.. aap apne maata pita ki bhi nahi sun....sunte"

        (I am scared of you..... you always get angry and..... and you don't even listen to your parents )
After hearing her he laughed out so loud that whole chamber was echoing with his laughter and she smiled looking at him laughing whole hearteadly but she controlled her smile and looked at him with accusing eyes that i am saying such a important thing and he is making fun of it. She got angry and started wiggling in his arms and told him to leave her but he stopped laughing and held her more tightly saying that the only girl who is able to control me and make me sit on my knees is saying she is scared of me..

“Aap aye hai hum pe raaj krne aap hi hain  jo hume pagal or deewana banati hai ap humse darengi toh kaise chalega ap hum pr sub kuch kr sakti hai sab kuch ye sirf or sirf apka adhikar hai apko pata nahi apke kabu mai kitna mahatvapurn insaan hai ... Isiliye dariye mt hume nahi pasand apka humse darna... Thik hai”

(You have came to rule upon me... You are the only one who can make me crazy if u will be scared from me then how would it work you cand do anything on me you don't even have any idea that such an important person is in your control ... So don't get scared of me I dont  like  you getting scared of me  . Okh?

She nodded her head and he said words my life words then she said" ji" (Yes)

That's it a very long chapter this is my first time writing the story so sorry for the mistakes beforehand only and yes it's a age gap and possesive story with mature scenes if u are uncomfortable please i recommend you not to read it and no need to spread hate comments as it won't be welcomed hear... And those who are ready to cope up with the story u r whol heartedly welcome...

All copyright belongs to me so please dont take my work ideas thank you