Ch-44

CONTINUE :

So called powerful people of India were having lot of trouble that also in there own sisters wedding..these three men were trying soo hard to get one glance of there there wifes but since morning to night came.. In few minutes the groom procession will also arrive but they didn't got a single chance to see there wife... They don't know weather there wife's are deliberately doing this or something is wrong with there destiny today...

On the other side all three of them got ready in beautiful lehenga making them most beautiful in there own unique way.
Maitri wore a golden colour lehnga looking soo pure and powerful just like a queen . ....

(Maitri's outfit)

(Maitri's outfit)

Sunaina got ready into a lavender coloured lehnga which made her beautiful in her own unique way.. Looking as happy as always she is..

(Sunaina's outfit)

(Sunaina's outfit)

Patrlekha wore a midnight blue lehnga lehnga which had glitters all over it making it shine like thousand stars came and stuck on her dress....just like a newly married princess.. The whole outfit was completing her look and honouring her beauty....

(Patrlekha's outfit)

Three of them got ready and headed toward chanda's room... They did everything possible to not come face to face with there respective husbands.. There plan was working in a great way which made all three of them happy and excited unaware of the after effect of this act....

Chanda was all ready in a beautiful maroon colour lehnga looking like a beautiful bride... Once three of her bhabhi's thoroughly checked her to confirm whether she is comfortable or not or if she like to change anything or any jewellery.. There this concern bought tears in her eyes and immediately a drop fell from her eyes on sunaina's hand who was busy in fixing her dupatta.... Sunaina immediately looked up and saw tears in chanda's eyes...

"What happened why are you crying is something uncomfortable or you didn't liked anything tell me " Sunaina asked with concerned filled voice cupping her face.. Hearing sunaina's voice maitri and lekha both looked at them and came near chanda... " Noth... Nothing sunaina.. It's just i don't know what i will do without you guys.. You guys are like my best friends .. I never thought my bhaisa's will this beautiful bhabhi's who are beautiful both inside and outside... " While saying all these chanda held lekha's hand and said " Bhabhi i am really sorry.. Because i hated you on the first day when i saw you with bhaisa.. But it wpas purely because bhaisa choose to marry you.. Even though he had a sweet wife like maitri.. But later we came to know it was all a plan and you were the main victim who lost everything and selflessly helped bhaisa's.. Soo sorry again and thank you for marrying my idiot stone hearted bhaisa... Thank you soo much three of you we will always remain like this no matter where we stay " As soon as she finished speaking four of them where already a crying mess.. All of them shared a group hug and said you are too precious for us chanda...

"Ranisaa's groom has came it's such a beautiful procession .. Our princess is soo lucky " A maid came running and announce this good news to them.. They immediately broke there hug hearing the news and looked at chanda.. A red blush coverd chanda's face and she looked down getting all shy.. "Look like someone's prince Charming can't wait anymore " They teased her and ran toward the open balcony.. And there eyes could see a huge glittering procession just near there main gate of the place premises...

"It's really sooo beautiful chanda".. Said maitri getting all excited.." Now don't cry anymore be happy ".. Paterlekha said this all smiling.. " What should i do with your girls.. Procession has already arrived are you guys ready or no.... " Queen mothers voice got silenced as she look at her four beautiful daughters.. Looking beautiful like angels from heaven... A tear fell down her eyes seeing chanda her beloved daughter who will leave her after sometimes.. Who will become someone else responsibility within some hours of marriage.. . .. She held her daughter and cried hard.. Which bought tears in everyone's eyes present there...

After sometime all of them controlled themselves and smiled happily.. Suddenly they all heard the guard announce about the arrival of there father..within few minutes chanda's father entered inside and saw his beautiful daughter looking like a queen.. Tears came in her eyes but he controlled himself as the men who shows there emotions are considered as weak and powerless.. " You are looking like a queen
Isn't it weird, few hours back i saw you and you were still looking my little princess but now  you look like a queen..
Always stay happy and blessed dear.. Saying this he hugged and kissed her head for sometime...

Soon all of them left leaving chanda alone as groom has come and they need to welcome him.. All the ladies of the family headed toward the entrance with prayer plates.. Flowers while singing traditional song.. Soon they welcomed groom inside after some rituals done by groom... All of them headed toward the sitting area... To rest while the priest prepare everything...

Among all of these something didn't got unnoticed by the three men.. There wife's are still busy in ignoring them but they were happily talking to one of the brothers of groom.. And that guy was also happily talking or you can say flirting with them and other aunties also like a prince Charming.. But there wife's talking to someone else was something triggered all three men.. Jealousy was at its peak... Suddenly priest called for the groom and all of them headed there to begin the wedding ceremony and priest also orders the females to bring the bride.. Soon the girls left to bring chanda and once again these men lost the chance to talk to there beloved wife...

Do vote read comment enjoy... Bye bye