Ch-21

CONTINUE :

Leave me... She request. But why... He asked.. I need to remove all these jewellery.. She said.... Wait let me help you... But... Shhh.. Let me help you.. Saying this i removed her head jewellery placing a kiss on her forehead.. I saw her trembling due to my touch... I love this effect of mine..

After giving a kiss on my forehead i saw him going behind me..within a second he opened my hair bun letting it free all over my back.. He slowly kept my all hairs in one side of my neck.. Creating shiver on my body... He removed my earrings and neckpiece and suddenly i felt his rough hot lips on my lower neck.. He kissed me and greedily sucked that portion  creating pain with lot of pleasure... I suddenly got stiff ... I tried hard.. Even i bite my lips but suddenly..

A moan left her mouth... Giving me pride for my art... I left her neck and i saw a reddish mark over there... Again i started rubbing my nose with occasional kisses on her neck... But suddenly she fisted her lehnga in her hand and ran toward the balcony creating a heavy sound of her anklet and sat on the swing... Uff this girl will make me crazy.. Saying this i walked toward her and slowly pushed the swing.. She smiled feeling the swing move and her hair was flowing with the air... Making her more beautiful and breathtaking.

Not being able to take his sweet torcher i ran and sat on the swing with heavy breath... What is happening.. With me.. Why am i so nervous.. I was asking myself but suddenly i felt the swing was moving.. I knew it's him... So feeling the windy environment i was enjoying the view... With the service i was getting.. But suddenly the pace become slow... And he came in front.. And sat on his knees with one thigh up.. He lifted my feet and kept it on his thigh... I instantly got scared and removed my feet but he held it tight and again kept it on its previous place..

What are you doing... Ple...ase.. Get.. Up... It's... Not.. Right... You.. Are... Eld.. Er than.. Me how... Could... You and.. You are.. My... Hus.... Husband.. She said stuttering  .. She keep quiet and let me do my work i said in a husky voice and she sat silently... Although i like the sound of your anklet and i always want you to where it but.. It would be uncomfortable for you to sleep with all these... Saying this i removed her anklet and kept on the swing beside her..

His hands are magic on my skin.. I felt like i can't get enough... Probably never.. Removing my anklet he intently look at my toe rings and asked in a husky voice... I have heard that if you press this toe ring claded finger than it press a nerve which make the girls jump as it's directly connected to a nerve somewhere.. I got shy... Hearing his... Question.. But suddenly he pressed my toe finger really hard that due to reflex i scrath his neck in the process of holding it... Hiss

A voice came out of her mouth and her eyes became glossy and i saw her finger becoming more red as it's already red due to alta ... Sorry i didn't mean to but it happened in reflex she said in a hurry.. It's fine baby.. This scratch is the first mark given by you my love... Saying this i got up kissed her head and picked up in her arms.. She securly held my neck.. And we walk toward the bed.. While climbing the stairs.. She asked..

What are you doing... I slowly asked... Nothing just putting you to sleep and i will also sleep.. Hearing this i relieved but i want him to touch me more and again i dont want as it's too fast.. He slowly laid me on the bed.. He himself climbed on the bed.. And pulled the strings of the golden curtain covering the bed... . Baby sleep you have to wake up early tomorrow.. Saying this he pulled me in his arms and feeling secure.. I also slept..

Beautiful morning covered all over the mewar... Including the royals... Specially disturbing the newlywed..

King harsvardhan's sleep got disturbed due to sunlight falling in the room..to avoid it.. He turned in the other direction and suddenly his face hit the most soft pillow in the world.. To fell it he started rubbing is whole face... After few mins he heard a moan... ~ummm~ and he opened his eyes.. And lifted his eyes to saw maitri breathing heavily and her face was all red .. He instantly lowered his eyes and saw that soft pillow was her cleavage and boobs.. But seeing her like this he was not able to control and bite her on her upper exposed breast and cleavage... Sucking it hard making a big red mark... Feeling the sudden pleasure..

My fingers held his silky hair locks.. Pulling it.. Due the pleasure he was giving me... After sometimes he stopped and looked at his art and said.. Now you look perfect.. Like the new bride that you are.. All red and beautiful...

That's it.. Do vote and comment and i know i didn't update these days.. But tomorrow i will give lot of updates of all my stories.. So stay tuned 😉