Ch-1

Awadh royal palace

A girl fully decked up in blue colour lehanga was running behind her friend telling her to stop. While running her dupata fell from her head and it was all over the surface sweeping the floor as she was running without any care and concern suddenly her friend started telling her........
         "Rajkuwari i won't give this to u i liked it so i am gonna keep it it's mine now". After hearing her maitri got scared and said while running "please huff..... Please give it to me it's gifted by my big brother vikram  he bought it from sindh please u can take anything else u want but not this one and i really liked this pearl necklace please.... Huff". After hearing her nandini stoped on her track and gave it back to her and said" I didn't knew your brother gifted you I was just having fun sorry ".

Maitri smiled and said no issue we are friends this is nothing let's go it's time for my evening puja as it's getting dark Nandini noded her head and they both left from there and entered her chember. Her chamber was not very big but it was cozy and comfortable just the way she like... And why not it was completely designed according to her wish.... Which was fulfilled by his brother and father as she was the only girl child and most pampered one....beautiful peacock were craved on her chamber door entering inside there was laid a round big bed coverd with heavy golden curtains which was tied to the bead post  in the center of the room. on the right side thear was a big balcony which consist of few plants and a woden swing decorated with flowers and in the left of her bed stood a dressing area which consist a dressing table two big almirahs and two big wooden boxes of jewelry and in the extream right corner stood a study table and two wooden almirahs which consist all her books as she was a great fan of romance and love stories and on the extreme left there was her bathing area.. The room was not that big but it was cozy and comfortable .

After getting fresh they reached the temple in the palace and they started doing the evening puja as everyone was already present there as the puja finished she distributed the sweet to all the family members and after the small chit chat with the family her brothers and father left for some court work and her mother and sister-in-law left for there chamber and she came back to her chamber and sat in front of dressing table and started removing all her heavy Jewellery as nandini had already left for her house.

After having minimal jewellery on her body she went to her balcony and sat on the swing and look at the beautiful moon... It was looking calm and beautiful and slight wind was blowing making it more calm and soothing. She didn't knew when time passed until a female servent inform her that  everyone is  calling her for dinner she nod at the maid with a smile dismissing her .

After that she reached to the dinning area were everyone was present was there she greeted everyone and sat to have food maids started serving then only her mom Queen meenakshi said to her father "we should start looking for good matches for rajkuwari maitri as she is already twenty it's a right age for her to get married".Maitri choke on her food and look at her mother with big scared eyes they offered water to her and  she hastily drank it. Her mother said don't be scared... Don't u trust us we would find best for u my child or do u like someone else? She hurriedly denied shaking her head.. Seeing it her mother smiled and say so just keep ur trust on us my child maitri just nodded her head and look at her father and brother who was all except for her little brother who was looking at her with a teasing smile... She ignored it and again started eating her food with loud heart beat. Then her father maharaj Chandrasekhar spoke gaining everyone's attention " She is so small she need to grow little more for her to get married.... Just look at her who would say she is twenty.. So no marriage he said dramatically making everyone adore him except her wife who got angry and said for u she would never get big so stop this nonsense and start looking for good matches then only her brother said mom papa us right she is still a baby and i can't assure her safety in anybody else hands. Her mother get up finishing her food and said "you both will not utter a single word and follow my orders because if I listen to you guys she will never get married " Queen maharaj (king)chandrashekhar spoke with a serious tone that first ask my princess if she is fine with u looking for matches fir u then only proceed " Then he looked at her daughter and asked "baby are you fine with this  if not then please say after that no one will ask u again no matter what is your answer " Rajkuwari maitri looked at her family and said I am fine with this papa and i know u can never choose wrong for me king nodded at her daughter statement and then looked at get mother and said now you can start looking for the groom but yes we will do the final check Queen smiled and nodded at her husband statement and left from there slowly everyone left leaving her sister in law chanda and her second brother ram who looked at her and said with a smile finally you will leave I am so happy there won't be anyone to disturb me and started laughing maitri got annoyed and started hitting her ... Ram left from there while laughing then her sister in law sunidhi looked at her and said I am so happy there is goona be a wedding but i am also sad i dont want u to leave... You are my best friend maitri they both got emotional then only maitri said sister in law please dont be sad let's enjoy the time till we are together they both smiled and left for there chamber .

     Maitri closed the doors of her chember get rid of her  all jewellery and took a book and sat on the bed opening the thick curtain of the bed covering it . She laid on the baid removing her dupatta keeping it at side her long thick hair scattered all over the bed and she tried reading but today she didn't felt like and start thinking about today's incident and sleep took over her and she slept.

Please do read  and vote and tell me your thoughts but dont speak nonsense over here and once again sorry for the mistake as it's my first time writing.