Ch-29

CONTINUE:

Harshvardhan pulled her more toward him and they kept getting wet in the heavy rain.. And he slowly said.. Aap humari jan le lengi kya.. (Will u take my life) Maitri came out of trance... Hearing his voice and asked agin.. "Ji"(what) ... U know everyone say's it's impossible to kill king Harshvardhan pratap singh Raghuvanshi.... But they didn't knew.. That these innocent eyes.. Hold the power to kill me in a single glance.. Harshvardhan said lovingly looking at her... She instantly got shy and hide her face in his chest... He immediately rapped his hands around her and kept kissing her head.. While stroking her hair.... The rain kept pouring there love on the beautiful couple of the century..

She slowly lifted her face and looked at him lovingly.. Keeping her chin on her chest.. He instantly lowered his head took her lips and sucked the life out of it.. Making her breathless... And they both looked at each other... With love and lust.
He instantly draw a distance between them.. Bent down and pick her in his arms in bridal style and headed toward there chambers... She snaked her arms around him and hide her face in the crook of his neck.. Feeling her breath on his neck.. His hands tighten around her and he kept walking... Like that.. All wet and Tangled in each other arms.. As they pass the guard lowered  there head daring not to look at the personal moment of there king and queen ... And by the time they reach at the top most place of the palace.. There bedroom.. There was not a single guard present over there giving them privacy..

Please put me down.. She slowly said.. He shaked his head as no.. While looking at her... She again uttered please... He finally let her go and she instantly ran far from him.. In which her dupatta fell from her head.. Revealing her naked smoth back ... And he instantly took a deep breath looking at her back.. The sliding water droplets and two single string holding her heavy boobs made him crazy... But his view was broken as maitri started twirling... And laughed like a baby jumping in the rain.. This is so fun she sadi.. Laughing loud.. Yes.. But i want to do something more interesting.. Saying this he held her hand and pulled her toward him... His hand snaked around his back and rubbed her naked back...

He tangled his forefinger in those string and pulled it hard.. And it broke.. Making her blouse.. Hanging loose on her shoulder..sge instantly hugged him tight feeling scared... That if it fall.. Seeing her like that.. He kept rubbing his hand on her back and within a moment picked her up in bridal style and took her to the chamber... The walk past the sitting area and entered there chamber...open the curtains.. He ordered keeping her still in his arms..she instantly open the curtains making the room dark.. Only the moon light from balcony.. Let the things see clearly... That's also once in a while as it's clouded and pouring heavily.. And thunder were adding more to it... He slowly kept her on her feet and she stand shyly holding her blouse tightly.. With her hands.. He slowly kept his hand on her and asked... Can i... She shyly nodded her head.. He kissed her forehead and remove her hand from her chest.. Making her more red.. He removed the dupatta raped around her body... And she felt like she is naked and shivered due to the cold wind..she turned around held her lehnga and ran up the stairs and climbed the bed coverd her body.. Seeing her like that.. He laughed.. And the sound echoed in the whole room.. And she lovingly peeked at him from the covers..

Removing his upper coat.. He climbed the stairs and pulled the covers reveling her body and he instantly trapped her between his hand on the bed and said.. Maitri you are too beautiful... U don't deserve me.. A beast like me.. Who only know how to kill... Order and rule that's it... She instantly sat on the bed.. Forgetting about her loose blouse and cupped his big face in his small hand and said.. No.. U r not.. U r best i can ever ask for.. Saying this she kissed her whole face and finally peck his lips.. Making him shocked.. He instantly hel the back of her neck and pulled her toward him and attached there lips... He sucked the life out of those and try to enter her lip and she gladly gave him the access.. They kept kissing each other...he made her lay down while kissing her.. He finally let her go.. When she was breathless.. They both looked at each other with heavy breathing and love and lust...

Rubbing his thumb on her swollen lips he again asked... Can i.. From here there is no going back.. She closed her eyes feeling the pleasure of his thumb and nodded her head as yes.. The moment she said yes.. He climbed the bed and put his head on the crook of her neck and kept licking her neck and nibbling the skin... And suddenly she shouted... Aahhh... That's it.. He found her spot and licking there again he bite her hard and instantly her chest heaved up and a moan escape her mouth... He kept torturing her neck and she gladly gave the access to her neck... Satisfied by his art he removed her blouse and there stood to big round mounds... But she instantly coverd them.. Feeling shy . .. Don't saying this he removed her hand and looked at them intently... Making her more shy he held those big breast in his both hand and slowly pressed them.. ~ummm~ a moan escape her mouth.. He again pressed them and this time hard... She held the bedsheets in her hand tightly.. He left her one breast and latched his mouth on it and kept rubbing and pressing the other one.. Her one hand instantly held his hair lock pulling him more into her and moan... Kept escaping her mouth... After some time... Which was like ages for maitri... He left her both breasts... All read and swollen.. There was a layer of saliva and teeth marks proving that they have been tortured..

He looked at maitri... Misty eye Uneven breathing... Her bosom going up and down..Due to heavy breathing and her buds swollen and red standing erect  and her upper half was all red with different marks and teeth bites... She was looking perfect a proper seductress... Looking in her eyes he lift her leg and kept on his shoulder and he kissed all his way lower on her leg... He slowly lifted her lehnga and bunched it around her waist.. And rubbed his finger on her wet core... She instantly closed her eyes and moaned... He removed his hand from her core and held her both legs and pulled her toward him.. With force..

Due to force her core crashed to his hard on.. And they both closed there eyes feeling the heat radiating from there...
She pushed herself more into him and he also rubbed his hardon on her core.. He slowly created distance between there genitals and he again slammed in her coverd core ...~harsh~ she moaned hering his name from her mouth.... It was never this beautiful.. He again came back and again slammed in her.. There clothed genitals kept banging with each other... And they kept moaning and groaning... Please.. Please.. She uttered.... What.. Say..speak.. He said wanting to her from her mouth.. What he already know... More please more.. Harder.. She said.. With tears in her eyes.. As u say.. Saying this he banged hard against her core and kept banging...while Rubbing her boobs and sucking them.. And pinching her waist in middle...

After a long time.. Finally both of them cum.... Maitri looked at him nacked chest..slightly  Sweaty body....Holding her body and banging hard in her clothed vagina..With heavy breathing.. They finally got there release... After sometimes.. When the become normal.. He again... Hold her waist and said... I am not done yet and banged again in her vagina.... Ummmm she moaned... She herself pushed more in him and he kept banging her.. They were in middle of there session.. When they heard  a guard saying.. Sorry to disturb king and queen but there is a important matter.... Minister surya want to meet you my king.. Maitri startled hearing him... But his big hand kept her on the place and he kept banging in her      unbothered.... Go and tell him.. I am comming in few minutes.. He said while banging in her... And again he took her lips in his mouth and she snaked her arms around his neck.. Pulling him toward her and they both kept kissing each other and he kept banging in her .... After sometimes they finally got there release and he laid beside her holding her in his arms....

Something is gonna happen... They both felt this vibe and held each other more tight...

Long chapter... Do vote and comment... Stay tuned