Ch -13

Maitris look imagin her covering her head

Suddenly rose fragrance hit his nose and he took a deep breath taking ever inch of her fragrance. She sat beside him and that's it he once again fell in love with her... He never saw such a beautiful girl his eyes we're stuck on her eyes which were looking toward the holy fire. It pissed him off that instead of looking at him she is looking that useless fire. Suddenly he heard the prist calling him which broke his trance.

He so big.... She is so small. Will he able to love me... Will she be able to love me.
Will he accept me the way I am... Will she accept all my dark side all of these thoughts were running inside there head. All they rituals were done finally priest ask him to fill Vermillion in her hair partition and forward a box of Vermillion.

Finally he can see her face without any hindrance. Her sister in law came and lifted her vail.....his eyes got stuck on her face small nose beautiful eyes which are closed right now and those plump lips painted in red. He took a good amont of Vermillion and lifted her mangtika and filled her hair line .. Some fell on her nose he kept the mangtika on its place and took a glance at her loot of Vermillion where there on her forehead and nose . He wanted everyone to know that she blong to him only him.

Then he took the mangalsutra and tied on her neck his finger brushed the back of her neck and she shivered he saw her shaking a little and a smile crept on his face knowing that how much he effect her.

She closed her eyes to cherish the moment of him tieing mangalsutra and putting Vermillion. A fresh smell hit her nose which calmed her nerves down she like his fragrance.

Finally marriage was done and they were tied to each other for seven life's.
They moved toward the temple to took the blessings of God for there new life and then heading toward family to take there but in trance and due to habit maitri headed toward her father and he moved toward his father but suddenly maitri got hard pull on her dupatta because it was tied with his shawl. She suddenly ran toward him to hold the not with a fear that it might open he also felt same and turn to see maitri holding the knot securely with a scared face he felt pang in his heart seeing her like that and went toward her and then headed toward her parents to take the blessing all of them smiled seeing him caring this much for her...his father felt proud and her father felt content seeing this then they took everyone's blessing.

Her mother came and took them to do last ritual which is too feed each other.
They were taken to dinning area and were made to sit with each other and one big plate was served will all different types of dishes. All the girls were teasing them stop you girls and maitri please take the first morsel and feed jamai saa said her mother

Nodding her head maitri took a morsel and put it near his mouth he took the bite with a smile licked her finger and left them sucking it with a smirk. Maitri instantly look at him with big eyes and he thought her eyes can kill him and he would happily die.

Maitri retreated her hand back and all the girls hooted. He chewed the food and fuck it's spicy and he has zero tolerance for spice but he didn't said anything and happily gulped the food. Jamisa now please you do the same. Nodding his head he took a morsel of rice pudding and forwarded toward her.

Her eyes we're low and when she saw the morsel she opened her mouth and took it and immediately left his finger. When her plump lips touched his fingers he felt a complete bliss. I wish I could suck them hard to the extent that she would become breathless and her lips would get swollen and soon I would do that my life with all these thoughts he finished his food with her giving glances toward her. And he noticed she ate so little.

They finished the food and then only Surya came and bowed.....king we will leave after sometime so please do check everything.... If you need anything else asked Surya nodding his head he got up and again he felt a pull. Ufff fucking fix this in your head that you are bound with her with these thoughts he bent in front of her removed his shawl and kept in her hand and said I am leaving till then you finish whatever work you have and keep them safe showing his eyes toward the knot with a smile and left from there .

Why he had to say leaving I will correct him when he came back and tell him to say I am coming and oh god the way he sucked my finger a shiver ran down my spine and thousands butterflies erupt in her stomach. Suddenly thought of leaving her family and going with strangers hit her and she started crying seeing her all of them started crying and after some time she went to her room for a last look she was looking at everything with tears in her eyes.

After sometimes she was lost in her thoughts when someone entered her room and she looked behind to see him standing there with a smile.

Sorry for the mistake and please do vote