Ch-12

A huge and beautiful procession stood in front of the mane gate of palace . Every villager who looked at the passing procession (barat) was mesmerized seeing the huge and beautiful barat and the center of attraction was harshavardhan pratap sing raghuvanshi.

They was happy and showering blessing on him that such a handsom  king came to take there beloved princess. Surya, Harshavardhan and his dad all three where seated on the horse who were leading the procession.

Suddenly loud sound of drums and musci came to the ears of everyone in the palace.suddenly commotion started in palace as barat is already arrived at the gate of the palace and they have to welcome them.

Maitris parents and brothers went to the main gate and welcomed them . Groom his father and his friend all came down from the horse. Harshavardhan stand  in front of the former Queen she did some ritual and wholeheartedly welcomed all of them inside the palace and took them to the sitting area as marriage is goona started after some time. Till then all of them took rest as they have coverd a long journey.

Over hear maitri was getting ready suddenly a maid came running to her chember and informed everyone that barat has came. All the girls got excited and  ran to the balcony and were watching the groom and all other handsome men. Suddenly nandini came and ask maitri why don't you also come and see your handsome king. Hearing all these maitri heart started beating fast. Her hands were sweating. She instantly clutched her lehnga and said no you go and see.

All the girls came inside the room and sighed that all of them went to take rest and now they are not able to ogle them.
Stop you guys and help me getting her ready .. After sometime sister in law will came and then she will ask as to take her to mandap so hurry ap girls. Saying this nandini ordered everyone and once again everyone got busy with decking her up as bride and teasing her occasionally.

Maitris father came and informed harshavardhan that priest is calling him for var puja ( groom  praying) till then maitri will do the small puja.... Hearing maitris name his heart started beating so fast.. Only he know how eagerly he want to see her... Just once. Coming  out of his thought he went towards the mandap and started doing the puja. Till then all the girls went to call maitri.

Maitri was sitting alone in front if her mirror. Decked up in heavy lehnga with all king of jewelry from toe ring to waist band, flower adorning her hair and two heavy dupatta one was dropped around her body and other was covering her whole face . Am I looking good will he like me will I be able to keep him happy I don't want to leave my family, how I will live without them, he is ten years older than me will he understand me, with all these questions a lone tear escape her eyes. Suddenly all the girls entered her chamber bringing her out of her thoughts.

Maitri you look so beautiful, I bet your king won't be able to look away from you. See I told you these blouse will look so good on you it's perfect for you wedding night. All the girls laughed at her sister in laws statement... Maitri got shy and started fidgeting with the end of ger dupatta. Okh now stop these and take the coconut and kalash in your hand you have to keep this in temple then you will go to mandap.

But bhabhi this blouse is too short my all waist is visible and you have made most of my blouse like that only and only strings are holding the back of the blouse. Maitri you  are  going to be a newly wed so these are nothing. You are beautiful carry them with confident and not you all blouse are like that so chill and please let your king have some "ankho ko sookon " ( peace to the eyes) teased her sister in law. Now let's go we are getting late said her bhabhi and they all started moving . Bhabhi wait a minute  saying this maitri took the knife and kept it inside her waistband sticking it at the end of her lehnga. Maitri and nandini gave a teasing smile to her.

Over hear the var puja was about to finish and someone was desperately waiting to see her bride . ... But she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly everyone got silent and heavy sound of anklet came in his ears.. He knew she is her but she is at his back and he can't turn otherwise it  would be disrespectful.

Maitri reached near mandap and saw a huge bulky man was sitting beside the priest she instantly lowered her eyes and went toward the temple put the kalash in front of the God and all of them prayed to him.  Please keep my people and all my family like this forever. He so big radhakrishna... I am nothing in front him please help me to fullfill whatever you are making me to do radhakrishna I want nothing just love. Saying this she opened her eyes and her bhabhi took her toward the mandap. The more they are nearing the more both of there heart is beating fast .

Sorry of late update do vote and comment it means allot.