Ch-25

Maitri took him like that from the sitting room to there bedroom... I don't want anyone to enter inside.. Without my permission... Saying this she took him to the main bedroom and left his hand and..
She herself stand at a little distance.. Showing her back to him...

She was controlling her emotions... To not express in front of him... But her tears betrayed her and kept falling from her eyes... Harsh saw her standing like that showing her back... But she didn't said anything to him... But while waiting he look at her carefully.. This orange colour was looking amazing on her.. Her little blouse Covering her heavy asset... And all these wait was handled by few things strings... Than her pearl waistband.. Uff i want to ravish her.... But again control your emotions... She is not ready for that... He thought

Baccha what happened... You dragged me like that from the court room to the bedroom and whole palace saw it and now.. You are nit talking to me.. What happened please tell me.. Harsh said while approaching her..

She instantly turned around...creating a distance between them... With tears in her eyes... She asked... Do. ....i matter.....to you... Do ......you......really meant ......what you......told me yesterday night .. Shhh baccha he came forward and cupped her face stop crying.. I can't see you like this.. Saying this he rubbed her tears away and kissed her both eyes... Please calm down and tell me what happened... And let me tell you... You mean everything to me... And i am a king.. I don't make fun... So whatever i said was a really truth like existence of sun and moon.. I love you.. I love you allot..

But then why didn't you came for lunch.. Even after you promised.. That you will come and i even sent a maid to call you.. Hain..... He held her in his arms and started laughing... She lifted her face and looked at him.. While keeping her face on his chest...

Okh so my Queen is angry for this... I am really sorry.. I forgot about lunch.. Because generally i dont come fir lunch as i get busy.. I promise this will not happen again.. Okh she blushed nodding her head.. Now tell me.. Did you question my love for this.. Listen baby never question my love for you.. You don't even have idea... How much i love you and how much you matter me... Saying this he kissed her forehead... And both cherish the moment...

Maitri made him sit on a chair... And called for maids.... Few maids hurriedly ran into the chamber... Go and bring the food... Saying this she dismissed the maid.. After few mins... Sobha came with a plate full of food and kept it in front of him... And left from there bowing.....

Start... Said maitri.. Come i know you also didn't had your food let's eat together... Saying this.. He pulled her and she also sat to have food... They both had the food and harshavardhan said... Today's food was really tasty... Did you made everything  ... Maitri shyly nodded her head...he instantly pulled  her toward himself.. But still there was some distance... So he hooked his forefinger in his pearl waistband and pulled her more toward himself that she collided.. With his chest...

I hate the distance between us... He said while his fingers were playing with her waistband.. She closed her eyes and held his shoulders as a reaction for his doing.. He saw her closed eyes and uneven breathing.. He pulled her waistband little hard..and it broked and all the pearls scattered on the floor creating a sound.. She instantly opened her eyes and looked around to see jumping pearls... She looked at him with big eyes and asked

Why did you d......... He instantly took her lips in his mouth and sucked it hard... He tried to enter her mouth and she gladly gave the entrance.. And he instantly entered her mouth and tasted every corner... She moaned  Felling a passionate kiss.. She also tried to reciprocate and after few minutes.. When she hit his chest than only he left her...breath ... Common breath.. He said and looked at her...glossy eyes.. Slightly opened mouth and the way she was looking at him.. It made him crazy.. He instantly pulled the pin.. Holding her hair as bun... He snaked his finger in her hair and pulled it lightly.. And due the pull she looked at him and moan escape her.. Lips..

He again captured her lips... One hand holding her hair and other on her waist... Drawing patterns.. Finally he left her again making her breathless... He slowly kissed her jaw and then travelled down to her neck and sucked it hard.. Biting and sucking every wherever and she was moaning helding his kurta in her hand... He finally left her... And while looking intently in her eyes.. He roamed his hand on all over her back and he slightly pulled all the strings... Making her blouse  all loose..

She suddenly hugged him tight feeling the knots opened and he also hugged her tight...he clearly felt her nipples and held her more tightly.. She also tightened her hold around his neck and in a instant he lift her in his arms and twirl around... Making her all giggly.. And both of them laughed together... And there laugh echoed in the whole chamber..

Bye bye do vote and comment... Please