Ch-18

After taking to ashok regarding the state matters and stamping few documents he came back to his room and as usual he didn't made any announcement of his arrival and entered his chamber. Removing big read curtains which devide the sitting area and bed room he entered inside his main bed area and saw that someone is sleeping on his bed... But due to heavy golden curtains covering the bed he was not able to see it clearly....

Harshavardhan climbed the stairs and reached his bed. With his big rough hands he slightly removed the golden curtains... By seeing the view  in front of his eyes  his throat went dry like desert .
He saw maitri sleeping on the bed... Her hair was open and scattered all over the pillows kept on the bed.. Her face was devoid of any makeup. There was Vermillion on her hairline.. A big nose ring adoring her face... Her dupatta was half lying on ground and half on her shoulder...her waist was clearly in front of his eyes which had waist chain and her lehnga was little up showing her feet coverd with heena stains and the thick heavy anklet adoring her feet.

This view was enough  to make him crazy and desperate for her... I really gave you a perfect name... My little seductress.. Even I want to sleep and that also with you.... Saying this he kept his sword removed his upper coat and kurta and he slowly climbed the bed .... He looked at her face and then his eyes got stuck on her full boobs which was slowly getting up and down due to her breathing and then slowly it went down and stuck on her waist... He slowly kissed her stomach ~umm~ maitri stirred in her sleep and then he kept his head on her stomach and held her waist with his left hand and kept his right palm on her left palm .. And closed his eyes to sleep.

Everyone was running from hear and there in the palace for preparing for the ring finding ceremony and after that the ladies of the Royal Family will take look at new brides face (muh dikhaie) ... As sun was all ready to set for the day... So they have to hurry up. Amidst of all these  chaos two peaceful soul were sleeping on each other like there is no tomorrow.

Rupa asked chanda and sunaina to go and wake up maitri.. As she has to get ready for rituals... Chanda and sunaina happily agreed and started going toward the king chamber.... But none of them had any idea that king himself is sleeping with his new bride. As they reached near the chamber the guards informed them that nobody is allowed to go inside as it's king order... With a mischievous smile they looked at each other and then they saw maitris head maid was also standing outside the chamber.... Sobha what happened  bhaisa is inside the chamber.. Asked chanda.. Yes princess king came in afternoon when rajkuwari was sleeping and he asked as to leave and not enter inside till he allows anyone... And it's getting late... She needs to get ready... Hearing her all the three girls chuckled and a idea pop in there head...

As harshavardhan chamber is placed on the top most portion of the place.. Because he loves the view from this height....so nobody else resides on this high altitude.. So it won't be embarrassing for them to exicute there plan...

Ohh God bhaisa leave our new bride for once... How much more time due need with her... You guys didn't even had your first night till now... So have some patience bhaisa..... Chanda and sunaina started saying this on a very high pitch embarrassing all the guards and maids.

Maitri stirred in her sleep hearing some sound from outside.. She slowly opened her eyes and she look around herself... How does her room changed so much suddenly it hit her she has been married for nearly a month and this is her new bedroom... Whole room was looking ethereal due the golden lights coming from the balcony and windows... She adjusted her eyes and looked outside it's look like it's going to be evening... She tried to move her hand but she felt something heavy kept on her palm.... When she lifted her eyes she saw a big manly palm was covering her whole hand..... Then she looked down... She saw her handsome husband was sleeping on his stomach... Keeping his face on her stomach. Her mother in law was right he does look like a baby while sleeping... She can't help adoring him... But again she is scared of this same man.. When he is awake..

She slowly and lovingly  moved her finger in his dense lock... With a smile on her face.... ~ummmmm~ he groaned feeling fingers in his lock....she immediately removed her hand .. He opened his eyes and kept his chin on her stomach and slowly started moving his finger on her.. Waist.... ~ummmm~ maitri closed her eyes... Please do what you were doing with my hairs.. And sorry i slept on you.. Hearing his hoarse voice maitri opened opened her eyes and looked at him..." Wo.. Wo.. Sa...yad ... Koi.. Bahar.. Hai.... "

"Toh rehne dona... Tum mujhe pe dhayan do "

Sandhaya hone wali hai... Hume... Hume taya . . Tayar hone hai..

Tum itna ghabra kyu rahi ho...mai kuch nahi karunga

Uthye na...

Sighing harshavardhan clapped his hands two times a guard came running...
The couple was still lying on bed.. It's just that now he was laying on his back keeping his head on her stomach.. They both were still on bed  golden curtains covering the bed and the red curtains dividing the bed area and sitting area was not allowing the guard to see in the bed.

What's the commotion outside....
"Sir princess and younger queen is making noises.. They want to take the queen for evening rituals.. Okh saying this he dismissed the guard...

Dekhiye humne kaha tha... Up humare sunte hi nahi.. She said fidgeting her fingers.

He held her hand and took her face in his hand and said Ap chinta mt kijiye abse hum sirf apki hi sunenge ... Bas ek jagah chor kr.. Or wo kab.....wo hum apko bad mai batayenge . Thik saying this he got up from the bed removed the curtains and step down the stairs. Wore his upper clothes took his sword and left from there saying Chaliye mai chalta hu.

Ohh calm down maitri... Calm down.. Wait again he said I am leaving... Uff i need to correct him.. Amidst all these I didn't see his scares clearly  . With a blushing face she carefully kept her dupatta on her shoulder.. Tied the golden curtains with the bed post and she descendants  the stairs...then only chanda and sunaina with sobha entered her chamber with teasing smile behind them few maids entered some kept the clothes and jewelry and some tied the red curtains with the windows. .. Making a clear accesses for everyone to enter in the  main bed room .

Bye bye do vote and comment .... Please🙏