Ch-14

Harshavardhan pov:

Finally I am married and that also to the girl I want. Now she is mine and only mine. Mine to love ... Mine to fuck.. Mine to cherish everything and did I told you she is a proper seductress those full lips, those huge boobs which were spilling from her blouse and most important those fucking beautiful eyes. She is more beautiful in real life. I just know one thing I will always keep her with me close to me.

Finally we are all ready to leave for my kingdom and I have rechecked  everything after all these I just wanted to get little fresh before leaving so her mother sent me to a room and when I opened it there stood my little Seductress  and due to door opening sound she look toward me and fuck she was crying and I hate seeing tears in her eyes.

Only one time I will always  tolerate  tears in her eyes... When I will fuck her senselessly. Now she is leaving all these so it's okh she will cry.

I move toward her and removed her tears with my thumb and  she closed her eyes. Please dont cry you can meet your family whenever you want so please stop crying. She looked at me with questioning eyes.... Ohh actually I wanted to get fresh so they sent me hear I didn't knew it was your room. No issues please get fresh she said in her beautiful voice.... First time she talked to me ohh god.

Then I intently look at her there was lot of Vermillion on her hair line showing she belong to me only me then those beautiful eyes little Vermillion on her nose... Full red lips... Can I suck those.. No control you beast mocked  my inner self then those spilling big boobs and that little blouse covering her and then her waist and that waistband... Ohh God she will make me crazy wait she is wearing my knife on her waist...

Did she really wanted to get fucked by me over hear... Shut up you beast didn't you only told her to keep that with herself mocked my inner self ohh yes. I want to feel her and I will.....i put my forefinger in her waist band pull her toward me she bumped with me putting her hand on my chest .

You really followed my words and I loved it.. This knife look good on your waist saing this I ran my finger on her waist sensually and she closed her eyes.
I lifted her chin with my forefinger and thumb ... Open your eyes love ok at me and she opened her eyes and looked at me.... You are very beautiful and thank you for accepting this marriage saying this I kissed her forehead then her eyes and then near her lips . I am waiting come fast saying this I left from there.

Fuck she is like a pulp chubby, smooth and pulpy. I hurriedly left from there with a beating heart.

Maitri piv:

What happened just now.. I want him to touch me more. Uff he make me feel the things which I never felt and his eyes those are too intimidating to look at.
Ohh God I will die with this heat, sensuality and love. With these thoughts I left my room.

All of them were crying as there lovely princess and daughter are leaving them.
She cried holding his father and brother at last somehow she was made to sit in the palanquin and it was lifted from the ground.

Please take care of my daughter and if she does any mistake then please forgive her said her father joining his head. Please dont worry she is my life and won't let anything happen to her saying this he sat on his horse and finally they all left taking the beautiful and fragile princess as there Queen with them.

After walking for sometime they took rest at few places and finally within two weeks they reached the place. Within these time they slept seperate whenever they took rest. Harshavardhan was happy that finally her Queen will live with her rule everyone including him and finally he will be able to do things to her whatever he fantasies and maitri was scared being in complete different surrounding and people don't know what future awaits for her but one thing her heart was saying that her husband will be with her...with all these thoughts they finally reached the main gate of palace and a hand came in front of her she took those big hand in her and came out of the palanquin.

Your hand is so small saying this he took her toward the entrance and there stood his  mother , buasa and his other cousins. Most with the smilling face but few with a questioning gaze.

Bye bye please vote and comment and ther will be intense scenes .. I will inform before hand so if you are uncomfortable leave it.... But dont report and say shit over hear 😊