Ch-31

CONTINUE:

Rajasa.. Rajasa... Rajasa stop where are you going... Stop listen to me rajasa... Maitri kept shouting while running behind him..... Without caring about her looks... Guards or anything.. She just kept running behind him like a mad women and he kept walking ahead ignoring all her calls..... While running behind him they came down in palace area and everyone saw this scenes .... But both of them cared less.

Hey.. Why are u walking so fast.. Let's go together.. Harshavardhan's step halted  hearing surya's voice and he turned his head to  left and saw surya coming toward him... Rajasa.. Rukiye rajasa.. The both of them turned hearing maitri's voice.. And seeing maitri's condition surya immediately left from there saying.. I will wait for you at entrance.. Harsh nodded his head acknowledging what he said.... And turned around

He looked at maitri and he felt like he forgot to breath.. Her red dupatta laying carelessly on her head and rest on the floor... Nothing is covering her waist and clevage... All those bite marks and teeth marks on her upper body... Swollen red lips and only a nose ring in her nose covering her lips and simmered Vermilion on her forehead... She was looking like a proper seductress... He felt like his blood ran to the South of his body... Sudden possessiveness ran inside  him thinking that... Others can see her like this dismiss everyone.. He roared and his voice echoed in the whole corridor.. Which led everyone to empty that place... Hearing him like that she shivered with fear but he instantly pulled her near the wall... Her back hit the wall and he hardly pressed his whole body on her... Feeling every inch of each other .. She instantly closed her eyes.. Felling his hard on...

Can u feel that.. Hm? You effect me so much and now you don't look like a queen... Han? She asked with questioning look.. You look like someone has very badly messed you up and i feel proud knowing that.. I am the one who did all these and trust me i wanna do more to you and i will wait for me.. Now i am going for the war but when i come back i won't let you walk... Be prepare for that... Saying this he pulled her dupatta down on the ground and firmly hold her neck and sucked her lips hard and with the other hand he pressed her boobs hard.. Giving her immense pleasure.. He kept doing his torture until both of them were satisfied...

He finally let her go.. Feeling her breathless.. Why.. U were.. Going without informing me... She said with uneven  breathing ... I don't want to see tears in your eyes and i dont have courage to see your sad face that's why i decided to leave silently.. But u woke up and all these... He said cupping her face...

U will come fast na.. I promise i will wait for me.. He said longingly looking in her eyes.. I will and remember your night is kept due .. So when u come take that night from me... U will come and that also fast.. She said and a tear slipped her eyes... I promise i will....he said joining there head .. How will i manage everything all alone.. This all is so new for me.. What i will do without you she said with closed eyes nad tears kept falling down her cheeks..... Shh shhh i know.. U can do it.. You are the queen. Queen of mewar maharani maitri harshavardhan pratap singh raghuvanshi... You have to handle everything and you will i know... And what if something happen to m... Tadak a loud slap echoed in the hall.. If you ever again  utter these word i will give you more tight slap...

Harshavardhan was shocked and happy with the sudden slap.. And said that's like my lioness.. She you can do everything.. When you can slap this king ... Then trust me u can do everything... Saying this he kissed her forehead and turned again.. Without looking back.. If he again turn back he would directly take her to bedroom and won't be able to go... She also didn't call him again.. Because it's bad to call someone from back when he is going out and she doesn't have courage to call him again and she kept staring at him with tears in her eyes.. Until he left from her sight..

Short chapter i know... But do vote and comment and enjoy... Do try my other stories also..