Ch-32

CONTINUE:

The moment he went away from her vision.. She felt like running behind him.. She felt like something is going apart from her.. This pain is something she never felt and she never expected to feel but she is feeling this pain.. The pain of longing , the pain of separation , the pain of love.. Love wait love i.. I.. Love him.. Ohh God i love rajasa.. Yes.. Yes i love him.. "Hume prem hai unse.. " Hume... Hume prem hai unse... Hume unhe batana hai... Haa hum unhe ye batayega "
Wait.. I will wait.. I will wait till he return and then i will tell him that i love him yes.. Saying this she wiped her tears and hurriedly ran toward her chamber.. Lifting her lehnga in her hand...

I never knew that i would ever love someone this much... If few month back anyone had ever told me that i would love someone.. Like really love someone and that also this crazily . The first time i saw her portrait.. At that time only she took my breath away... And now she is the reason of everything in me... How would i live without her all these days.. Maitri... Maitri.... Ohh maitri... You are making me crazy a complete crazy and i am happy being crazy in your love... Harsh was thinking all these while walking toward the main ground .

In few hours it's going to be morning... Every where it was dark but palace was in chaos.. Common they are going for a war.. Isn't it obvious.. But two hearts were the only one.. Who were in misery they were the king and queen.. One was going for a war and one was having a war inside her.. To wether say her feeling or not...

Harsh address all the army and check all the Necessity . finally they were all set to go.. And harsh was about to sit on the hoarse when they heard the announcement made by a guard about queen's arrival... Hearing the announcement harsh stop and stood near his hoarse.. And then only maitri entered wearing a white coloured lehnga with heavy red boarders and red dupata covering her head.. All the guards bowed seeing the queen in front of them.. Acknowledging there greetings maitri stood in front of harshavardhan and few maids standing behind her.. With a prayer plate in there hand.. Harshavardhan was aww struck looking at her beauty but.. His maitri is more beautiful ... He thought probably the maitri he left in the corridor is still in the corridor only and over her.. The queen of mewar is standing.. To give a final bye to me.. The king of mewar... But i love my maitri more... But this is maitri is also not bad... Thinking this a smile spread in his face which he instantly coverd with a emotionless face .

He kept staring at her face intently and she didn't dare to make eye contact.. At the end when she started moving the prayer plate in front of him.. She looked at him and instantly looked down.. And in that fraction of second he saw his maitri... Whom he wanted to see before leaving.. And he saw her.. He finally saw her.. She did the arti and gave the plate to the maids and bent down to touch his feet.. He instantly hold her in half way and pulled her in his arms...everyone immediately turned around giving them privacy...they both hugged each other tight... Forgetting the world around them

She continuously rubbed her face in the crook of his neck standing on her tip top.. He slowly bent a little and said in a her ear.. Shhh shhh baby i trust you... You will handle everything perfectly and behind the king... Queen is the only one who handle everything.. And u will..saying this he wiped her face and she nodded her head like a kid.. He smiled seeing her like that... And not able to control himself he took her lips in his mouth and sucked it hard.. Pressing her boob and left her... She was all red and flushed... And looked around to confirm no one saw them.. To grab her attention he again pressed her boob hard.. And she instantly looked at him... No one saw us.. Calm down.. And i won't even let anyone to see you like this..

Let me tell u something these are my favorite he said again pressing her boob and instantly left them and slided his hand on the center of her lehnga and he placed his warm palm on her vagina looking directly in her eyes... And he held her vertical pussy lips with his thumb and forefinger.. And rubbed them saying and these are my second favorite and left her... That few moments felt like a blink of eyes for maitri.. She literally felt the heat of his palm on her pussy and she felt her pussy lips being held and rubbed together... Wait for me love.. And remember u r my queen.. U r the strongest queen.. Saying this he kissed her forehead and instantly turn and climbed his horse and commanded in his heavy voice... Army let's go and instantly everyone turned around and followed there king's command ... Harsh commanding his horse went out of the palace and everyone else also left following behind him..

She instantly ran to her chamber and stand in her balcony and saw him leaving the premisses and a smile crept on her face seeing him....Strong and commuted to his land .. Instantly her thoughts ran from the yesterday night event till today and sge become all red and flushed... She never new he was this expressive , shameless and naughty but she liked every being of him... Wait not like love... She love him and she will wait for him... Ohh yes... Now she is alone in this big chamber and palace she have to wait for him... But they don't know how long... When they will see each other again... But both of them knew.. They will they have to meet each other as soon as possible...

Few months passed  still he didn't came yet
Continue.........

Do vote and comment and it means allot
Bye bye