Ch-20

I kept my sword on the sword stand... And removed my crown uper coat and other things making my upper half naked... Not because I want to do something with her.... It's just my habit to sleep like this... Keeping all these I slowly climbed the stairs... And sat on the bed.. I saw her shifting little backwards... I removed her veil.... Fuck she look ravishing... I feel like I got stuck in one place and kept staring at her.... But she still didn't looked at me.... Enough.... This is my limit I can't take her ignorance.

I lift her chin with my thumb and index finger.. And said

H: maitri ankhe kholo Or humari taraf dekho.... ( maitri open your eyes and look at me) I said in a husky voice... Hearing me...

She opened her eyes and looked at me with big angry eyes... Which is really cute. She pushed my hand from her face got up from bed and started going down the stairs ... I instantly held the corner of her other dupatta draped around her body... Halting her steps... She instantly turn around and glared at me with angry eyes and said...

M: choriye hume... Hume apse baat nahi karni. ( leave me I don't want to talk to you)

Still holding her dupata I also get down from the bed bed and started going toward her  while saying

H: humne chorne ke liye thori apko itne devi devtao ko shakshi maan itni dur se apko laye hai.... Or apka toh nahi pata hume to sirf or sirf apse baat karni hai ... ( I didn't bought from so far in witness of God and godess to leave you and I don't know about you but I want to talk to you)

She instantly turned around ( maitri was blushing red hearing his talk) and removed the pin holding her dupatta with her blouse and went toward the balcony... Leaving her dupata in my hand
Smelling her fragrance from her duptta i left it on the stairs and went toward her..

H: Accha yeh  to bata dijiye ki humara apradhon kya hai jo humari priyatam itna krodhit hai humse.... Jo hume ek baar thik se dekha bhi nahi . .. Ap hume jo saza dengi hume manzur hai. Bas aise muh na moriya humse  Or humse baat bhi kijiye . ( at least tell me what crime I have committed that you are so angry and my love is not even looking at me.... You can give me any punishment you want but dont ignore me and talk to me)

Hearing his sweet words.. Tears came in maitris eyes . .. That  she behaved so rudely with him but rather than getting angry he is requesting her to look at him and talk to him. ... How can she be this lucky... She really don't deserve him.

M: Aapne humse vivah kyu kiya.. Apko toh ek se ek sundar rajkumari mil jati phir hum kyu... Keval sach bolyega

( why did you got married to me.. You could have got more beautiful girls than me and you will only say truth)

H: is sawal ka jawab humare pass bhi nahi kyunki hume nahi pata hume apse kyu prem hua... Bas hume itna pata hai ki hume sirf or sirf apse prem hua hai... Apne tees saal ke umre mai humne bahut se sunder ladkiya dekhi.. Pr kisine humare dhakane teez nahi ki siwaye apke... Or hume sochte hai ye accha hi hai kyuki age humare prem krne ka koi karan hota.. Toh ek din jab wo karan khatam ho jata toh humara prem bhi khatam hota... Pr aisa nahi hai... Hume bas itna pata hai hum apse prem krte hai... Apko apne se dur nahi rakh sakte Or agr zarurat prne pr hum apke liye kisi ke pran le bhi sakte hai or pran de bhi sakte hai... Isiliye apka yu ruthna Hume pasand nahi.

( even I don't have answer to thik question that why do i love you only... I just know that I love you.. In thirty years of my life I have seen many beautiful girls but nobody made my heartbeat like this accept you and I think it's good because the love which comes with reson is nit good as oneday when that reson will be gone ... Then love will also vanish... So it's good I just know that I love you want to protect you and I want to keep you with me only . If required I will kill for you and I can die for you . So I hate when you get upset from me)

Hearing his confession maitri got shock . .. How can he love me this much.. And over hear I was thinking all type of nonsense.... But do I love him and can I love him this much...

H: pr aap ye sab kyu puch rahi hai... Or apki ankho mai ye anshu kyu.. Kisi ne aap se kuch kaha kya  Hume bas uska naam bataye.. Baki hum dekh lenge..
( but why you are asking this and why are you crying... Did anyone said anything to you... You just need to say the name rest I will handle)

Shaking my head as no I again asked him

M: kya hum sunder nahi hai... Or humara rang bhi saaf nahi or hum mote bhi ha phir..
( am I not beautiful enough... And I am not fair... And I am also fat and... )

How could see say all these things about her I am hundred percent sure someone has comented all these on her... I hate these people... And look at my baby she doesn't even know how beautiful she is and right now the way she is standing in front of me without any dupatta only her lehnga that small blouse and all these jewellery... She is looking like a seductress redy to be fucked hard from me. I instantly pulled her in a tight hug.. She also reciprocated the hug and this direct skin contact feels like a bliss and I said with fake anger...

H: or ek sabad bhi apne humari patni ke baar mai kaha na toh humse bura koi nahi hoga... Aap duniya ki sabse khubsurat ladki hai... Or jab ap hume pasand hai.. Toh kon kya bolta hai us se apko koi farak nahi padna chahiye samjhi

M : ji...

I held him more tightly... This is really blissfully... I don't think I will ever be able to love him like this... But now I am sure I like him...

Helding my hand he created a little distance between us and looked at me from head to toe... Ohh shit I am standing without dupatta... How could I be this shameless... I started wiggling in his arms..

Leave me I slowly requested him... But why... He asked.. I need my dupatta... I shyly said this... No need you are looking perfect.. If you listen my wish then let me tell you ... You would look perfect without any clothes... All naked.. I commented in a husky voice making her more nervous... And red..

Stay tuned guys.... Enough for today do vote and comment it's a request and do check my other story...