Ch-39

CONTINUE :

He took her to the chamber, climbed the stairs and slowly put her on the bed looking intently at her. Those intense stairs did something to her she instantly twirled away and lay flat on her stomach
He smiled seeing her actions and slowly put his one knee on the bed and pulled her slowly by her hand and said..
"Maitri from this moment whatever i do with you , i want you to look deep in my eyes and enjoy every single moment of it." She slowly nodded her head hearing his words.. Don't know why but his every word was bringing goosebumps to her body and she was enjoying every single bit of it.. "Words love words " He uttered again bringing her out of her thoughts
"Yes" She meekly answered.

He slowly came above her and kissed her forehead and again looked in her beautiful eyes and thought.. Isn't this the most beautiful eyes... Her eyes only enchanted him in a first look.. The peace this eyes gave is something so precious and the owner of this eyes is herself his life.. His everything. He kissed her eyes slowly and said "can i "

She looked amused at him.. Even at this time in this situation he is still asking for her permission.. Nothing is more beautiful and important than this.. He smiled held her shoulder and nodded her head and hugged him tight. He smiled and reciprocated her hug and placed his lips on her shoulder and slowly rubbed his lips while kissing and sucking.. "Ahh" Came out of her mouth and she tilted her head giving him more access to her neck.. He kept doing his sweet torture and when did  this sweet torture  turned so intense that her whole shoulder, nape area had different red and purple marks.. Which will turn more dark by morning...

Satisfied with his art.. He looked at her closed eyes, heavy breathing and the moment his eyes went to her full lips he took them in his mouth and sucked the life out of them.. Maitri's hand instantly went to the back of his head and held his hair tight and the other hand held her shoulder for the support... They kept kissing each other until he felt her lack of breath.. He let go of her lips and said in a hoarse voice " Breath" Maitri was all red and shy breathing hard... He let her take few breath and kissed her lips.. And entered her mouth which she gladly accepted... After a passionate kiss he let her go.. Not before pulling her lower lip with his teeth, he nibbled it and let her lip go with a tug...

While kissing he slowly went down to her cleavage and gave few marks over there until it turn bright red.. He removed her blouse and throw somewhere in the room.. And latched on her right nipple sucking it hard and other hand held the left boob.. Which fit perfectly for his hand like it was made for him only. He kept switching between both of his boobs sucking.. Chewing and nibbling them..

Her boobs were soar  but she got to know that his husband is obsessed with her boobs which gave a boost to her confidence which resulted in pulling him more into her boobs.. He kept touring them until he felt little satisfied and said
I am obsessed with them.. Saying this he still held her both boob and went little down and kissed her waist many times and slowly licked the area around her navel.. And blow on it. She shivered feeling the intensity and looked down..

He insert his tongue in her novel and started licking and sucking her.. The moment he did that her whole body felt a current and she instantly tried to move and push him away due to the intense pleasure.. He smiled finding her weak spot and held her waist with his right hand to keep her on place and kept doing his torture looking deep in her eyes.. Making her crazy with the pleasure.. She was moaning like a insane women...

She was already wet enough but this action is resulting in pool of wetness in her South part.. She held his hair tight and with the other hand she was crushing the bedsheet.. "Harr... Ahhh ahhhhh... Umhh " She kept moaning .
She was feeling like a knot forming in her lower region but he stopped and looked at her face.. She looked at him confused and frustrated and said "please" He smiled at her and said.. Not that easy ranisaa  i won't your every single cell to feel ur relise.

He opend the knot of her lehnga and pulled them away.. She instantly pulled her legs back and sat covering her thighs.. He held her hand and asked worried " what happened".. "Are you uncomfortable "? Did i do anything wrong? Tell me? .. She slowly lifted her face and said " i have thick thighs " , you will not like them " .. He smiled kissed her forehead pulled her in his lap and said.. "You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen " You are beautiful in every aspect my love " And i love you as a whole you... Specially your soul.. "Trust me you are the most perfect girl i could have ever get "

She smiled hearing his words and drop of tear left her eyes.. He wipped them and turned her around.. Now her naked back was sticking to his nacked front.. He slowly sucked her earlobe kissing and marking behind her ear and said in a rough hoarse voice "spread your legs maitri " His words were so much affecting her that she instantly spread her legs and instantly she felt chill on her lower region due to the wetness.. He pressed her boobs hard and said " wider baby " And she again spread her legs wider.. His hand slowly went to her lower region and touched her wet pussy.
"Fuckkk" You are already soo wet " He groaned and opened her vertical lips touching the inner area of her pussy.. She shivered due to the rough warm fingers of his on her wet cold pussy.. He slowly rubbed her pussy.. Making her wild....

"Please " Please " She utterd with her eyes closed.. "As you wish my love " Saying this he increased his pace and rubbed her more roughly.. And slowly inserted one finger in her tight hole..
She arched her back, put her head on his shoulder and held the back of his head.. Due to the sudden pain and immense pleasure... "Ahhh" It hu... Hurts..". She uttered somehow  ..." Shh baby it will be fine... " He kept saying sweet words in her ears and started moving his hand faster...later he add one more finger and finally the third one.. And started fucking her hard.. Not being able to take the pleasure she tried to close her legs.. But harsh quick enough put his legs on her and held them on place and kept fucking her roughly making her a moaning mess due to the intense pleasure...

Her whole body was shaking and Vibrating due to the intensity and finally she came undone on his fingers.. Feeling lifeless.. As this was the best and first orgasm of her... He immediately laid her down and come in front of her.. Put her legs on his shoulder and lick her pussy wildly taking every single drop of her sweet honey... After lapping all her juices.. He inserted his tongue in her vagina and again started tongue fucking her.. Without giving her enough time to come over her first orgasam...

The moment she again felt him eating her out and fucking her with his tongue. She got lost in the pleasure becoming a moaning mess.. Pushing him more into her pussy... Fuckkk yessss please....

Continue..

Can't give all pleasure in one chapter only.. Common wait for the next chapter.. Till then read vote comment and enjoy sweethearts.. I know updated after a long time.. But exams were going on soo read.. Yes don't forget to vote and thank you soo much for all your support love and patience..