Ch-23

PALACE TEMPLE :

In the Royal place temple all the maids were arranging everything and Queen Mother with chanda and sunaina were busy instructing them .. To prepare everything...

At that time only maitri entered the temple... Taking everyone's attention.. Ohh you came... It's good everything is already prepared... Said queen mother with a smilling face.. Hearing this maitri bent down and touch her feet.. Taking her blessings and wished good morning to the girls..

Come you need to do the prayer and lit the diya...hearing her mother in law.. Maitri came forward lit the main diya in front of the deity... And did the arti... After finishing the arti... She took the holy fire to everyone to take blessing.. At last she placed the plate on the temple bed.. She took one corner of her dupatta and put it little above on the holy fire.. Taking its  heat.. And she instantly tied that portion in form of a knot.. And came toward her maasa ..

Don't you know how to sing a song... You should have sang a song while doing the prayer... Don't you know this basic.. Ratna again gave a evil comment.. Hearing her maitri become stiff... Because she really doesn't know how to sing...

Her mother in law instantly held her hand assuring her... Common we are getting late... You have to cook also ignoring ratna.. Her maasa dragged her from there and chanda and sunaina happily followed them...

While walking rupa assured her daughter and said.. You should avoid these type of useless comments.. Because at every step you will find people like them and more precisely.. More dangerous than her... So dont let them influence your mood. Rupa saw maitri still little sad.. So to divert the topic she said.. You know i asked my idiot son and your stupid husband to attend the puja.. But he said... Maasa first i am a king then anything else... So i have lot of work to do... I will come at lunch..so dont worry. Hearing this chanda and sunaina laughed wholeheartedly... And a smile crept on maitri's face..

Isn't he right.. He is a king maitri... How could you accept him... To be always present in all ritual... Mocking myself we all entered the kitchen area... It's huge and 100s of workers were working.. And huge.. Pots were placed on the fire. Smelling the spices again maitri felt happy as she love to cook...

Cook a sweet dish and all these workers will help you and if you need anything else than do inform us... Okh.. Hearing rupa's voice maitri came out of her thought and said... Maasa i want to cook the whole lunch.. Can i... Please as i love to cook food.... But maitri how could you it's too much and lot of dishes are need to prepare from veg , non veg to sweet dish... Its impossible..

Maasa please there are already so many workers to help and chanda and sunaina will also help me... Yes masa we will.. Please dont worry said excited chanda and sunaina... Finally not being able to argue with this girls... Queen mother nodded and left saying.. But the moment you get tired or don't feel like working you will stop..

Maitri cooked all of the lunch with the help of others which includes lot of banter between chanda and sunaina and with lot of gossip and teasing... She cooked three types of rice.. Three types of chapati , eight sid dish which consist of four non veg and four veg and two sweet dish ... One of which was harshavardhan's favorite.. As she come to know about this from the girls..

Finally after finishing everything she went to her chamber to freshen up.. As it's already lunch time and he must be comming..

Maitri got freshed and changed into a beautiful orange colour lehnga... And she asked one of her maid to call everyone for lunch... As it's already lunch time. Instructing the maid maitri head toward the dining area.. And instructed everyone to how and where to keep the food... Chanda and sunaina also helped.. Her.. Finally everything is done.. Now everyone have to come eat and praise your delicious dishes.. Said chanda.. But specially someone special has to praise her more efficiently. what do you say maitri asked sunaina with a teasing smile.

Maitri instantly got shy and the girls enjoyed laughing hard at her.. Wait when ashok bhaisa will come than i will see.. Teased maitri.. Making sunaina all red and you... You just wait till your marriage than we will also tease you like this... Hearing this the girls laughed wholeheartedly...

Suddenly announcement was made about the arrival of her father in law.. Suryabhan and one after another every family members and close relative were present there except for the most special person... For whom maitris eyes we're waiting... But he was not hear and she got little sad thinking she saw him last in the morning.. He will come in sometimes.. Let's start serving them... Sunaina said with a assuring smile.. Nodding all three girls started instructing the maids...

Everyone praised her food and gifted her something or other . Her father in law was the most happy person.. As he said.. I am the luckiest person as i got three beautiful daughters.. Eventually everyone left one by one and this time also ratna didn't back of from commenting about the absence of harshavardhan... She said. Look like our harsha is least interested in your rituals or probably you.. Because he is never on time attending these... She said directly looking at maitri... And this time rupa was also not there to protect her as she already left...

He is busy... He just sent a messanger.. I hope you enjoyed the good now you should take rest... Giving the befitting reply.. Maitri left from there and started walking fast eventually running and entering her chamber...

Do vote and comment guys...