Ch-16

Maitris pov:

Ohh God they left me alone with him... Please dont go. I can't stand those brown eyes on me.. Whenever I look at them I feel like drowning... And it's also too intimidating when he look at me... No no I won't look at him yes.. Let's look at the room I didn't saw it properly.

His room is five times bigger than mine and beautiful there is a big sitting area and there is a big window type in the extream left and right side and the rest is covered with thick red curtains which are right now tied with those foot to silling window type. Beautiful designed are carved on these window which make it difficult to look past the sitting area toward the bedroom.

Okh so this devide the bedroom and sitting area then there is a big balcony in the left and it had a wooden swing decked up in beautiful red and white flowers in the extream right there are few shelves containing swords, books documents , there are two other gates probably a dressing area and other would be a bathroom and in the middle stood a beautiful big bed above the five stairs this is so beautiful and heavy curtains tied to the bed post.

When I was looking at the room decor I suddenly felt the presence behind me and two rough big hands held my shoulder and turned me around... I didn't dare to look up on his face and ohh God his shoulders are so broad.... Will I really be enough for him.

He held my chin with his finger and held my face up.. I can't see him.. So I immediately closed my eyes..rajkuwari look at me please.. Ohh God his rough voice sound so manley and soothing but why he is calling me this... He should call me maitri.. I shook my head as no ... Please he again said with urgency in his voice... I instantly opened my eyes and my eyes got locked with his brown orbs..

Am I not good enough for you to look at me Or you don't want to look at me.. He asked I instantly shake my head as no and immediately a smirk crept on his face .. So you mean I am good looking I nodded my head than again shaked as no
He smiled okh... I won't confuse you anymore fine he said with a smilling face and I again just nodded.

Did you liked the room and please I want to hear your words baccha okh.. I again nodded but seeing his questioning eyes I said.... Yes.. Hmm good so do you like the room... Yes... It's good you liked it now this our chamber and everything over hear belong to you as much as it belongs to me... Including myself ... Got it. I got shy hearing what he said.... "Yes".

He snaked his hand around me and pulled me closer and instantly a current passed in me making me close my eyes.
"Maitri " I want you to look at me only me... I can't accept you in front of me but not looking at me... You don't have any idea how much you make me crazy. I own you just the way you own me and I am not forcing you to feel the same for me as I do.... I just want you to know that I hate sharing what's mine as I am a possesive person... Saying this he kissed my forehead for little long and then looked at me... I smiled looking at his face.

You are smilling at what he asked me.. I held his little finger which is enough of my palm size and drag him toward the mirror of his height lenth right beside the bed and showed him his lips which had Vermillion due to kissing my forehead... He smiled and turn toward me and said stop laughing and wipe it... I instantly got scared took the end of my dupatta and wiped.. Cool down I was just teasing he said and looked at him with my big eyes... Stop looking at me like that it make me loose my control and do things with you...

I think you should change and take rest as again in evening we had few rituals to finish.... Come I will help saying this he took my hand made me stand in front of mirror and he himself stood behind me... Ohh God my heart is beating so fast...and his touch make me go crazy...

Bye bye