Ch-9

After the lunch chandrashekhar and his sons with surya kumar sat in the common sitting area.

So what do you want to say about the proposal king. Asked surya little anxious because it's first time that some girl have created havoc in his friends heart just with her eyes .... So no matter what he want it to work.

We accept the proposal surya kumar and we would love to wed our precious daughter with your king but please convey my message to him that she is fragile and we have bought up her with lot of love and care. So please pamper her like that only. And our daughter was the one who made the final decision so it's a good news . Said king with a happy voice.

Surya kumar was relieved that everything is going good by good grace. Finally his friend will be happy. Thank you so much sir it would be a great honour to have your daughter as our Queen. Then please accept all these gift sent by our Queen Mother and this give this knife to princess it  should be with her only and this is a personal letter for your princess please give these two to her.

Now I would like to take my leave because I have to reach as early as possible so that we can bring the barat and take our Queen with us. Surya kumar started leaving suddenly a sweet voice halted his pace and he turned around to see princess standing with a box in her hand.

Rukiye (wait) give this to your king said maitri and surya kumar took it nodded his head and left from there.

Princess keep this knife with you and this a letter for you saying this her father handed her those things and left from there.

Maitri entered her chamber and sat own her bed with a racing heart and uneven breath.

Stop being this much anxious its just a letter read it . Maitris consciousness mocked her. This knife is so beautiful it has peacock  carved on it.. Ohh his name is  also carved on it harshavardhan. She rubbed her finger pad on his name this is beautiful thank you for your beautiful gift thought maitri.

Then her eyes cought red letter she opened it.

If your reading this letter that means we are going to get married that means now I can call you my love or my life  . I choose these Nick names for you hope you don't mind.you should also decide what will you call me ojh... Bye the way thank you thank you so much for accepting this marriage accepting me.. I don't know how should I express you but I am the happiest person alive. I promise I will try my best to keep you happy and care for you .  You are all welcome to rule me, my heart and my kingdom. Apko sayad pata nahi pr apke in ankho ne humare rato ki neend chura li hai. Uth te jagte  hum sirf apko dekhte hai or apko hi sari zindagi dekhna chahte hai. Hume pata hai hum apse umre mai bare hai to chinta mt kriye hum apko zayda prem kr lenge. Jaldi aajaye Humare pass humara  prem  ( you might not know but your eyes have stolen my sleep everytime everywhere I see only you and all my life I want to see you only. I know we have a huge age gap but dont worry I will love you more . Please my love came fast to me.) I have given you the most precious knife of mine it was gifted by my babasa when I was twelve since then it was with me and it has not tasted blood yet.so it's pure just like you. Keep that knife with you think it as me.Let me also tell you I am possessive person I hate sharing what mine. So now you are mine only mine.

                                                 Your love
                                                  Harsha

After reading a beautiful letter a blush crept on her face. She got shy and hided her face with her both palm. Uff there is no one over hear and it's just letter stop blushing maitri thought this and kept  the letter in her cupboard. She took the knife and tied it with her waist her eyes got instantly  closed with the cold feeling of metal on her skin. She bite her lips and opened her eyes if his knife is effecting me this much then how much would he effect me. With all these thoughts she removed it kept on the bed below her pillow.

If I will wear it and roam around then everyone will tease me it's better if it is kept over hear. Will he like my gift but I have heard he is a very angry person then what's all these.. With all these thoughts her day went by .

Someone was going restless  in mewar with the negative thoughts that what if she say no and all and he was none other then harshavardhan.. He himself didn't knew when  he fell so hard for her .

Is it love at first sight but didn't I use to say that love at first sight is for those who only like there physical appearance but I fell for her eyes at first I didn't even saw her body properly. Yes this is love at first sight but I fell for her eyes I want them to look at me with all the love in this world I can't see tears in those eyes. Thought harshavardhan

Where are you sury  please come fast but with good news only it's like suffocating over hear.

Please do vote and comment . Sorry for the mistake