Ch-15

Whole Mewar was decked up as bride and  they were eagerly waiting for there king to bring a beautiful Queen for them.

Maitri decked up in bright red coloured heavy  lehanga and with all heavy jewelry covering her beautiful face with the red dupatta stood in front of main entrance of the mewar royal place with her new husband the former king of mewar. She was anxious ,scared ,happy  and what not with her head  hung little low.

Queen mother rupaa was extremely happy seeing her beautiful daughter in law and the way her son was holding her  daughter in laws hand.... She was assured that she will definitely keep her son happy and finally someone will love him as him nit only as king. So she was happy and relived. She whole heartedly welcomed her daughter in law and asked her to kick the rice filled pot and then dip her feet in the plate filled with red liquid and enter inside.

Maitri did as she was told and entered inside the palace with all the family members with her husband walking right beside her. I was not able to move my eyes from her feet until she step out of the red liquid filled plate. Whe she lifted her lehnga with her both hands and two maid held her heavy dupatta from behind then I saw her small feet claded with thick heavy anklets covering half of her feet and those chain connected to her toe ring. These anklet clad feet will look amazing around my shoulders or around my waist when I will show  how much I lover her.

Stop these thoughts she is yours only fuck her later now focus on these rituals my inner self mocked me and I came out of my trance when my view was blocked by her lehnga and we headed toward the Royal temple. When all these will finish I want to be alone with her... Fuck why I am behaving like a teenager in love. Shame on me man I am 30 year old with all these thoughts harshavardhan reached the temple with his wife and other family members.

Badi bahurani sa ( elder daughter in law) dip your hand in this red liquid and put your hand print on the temple walls maitri nodded her head and did as her mother in law asked. Then she lit a diya and the folded hands and prayed for a better future.

You all are very tired take rest there are few ritual which we will do in evening saying this Rupa took her daughter in law to her sons room.

Badi  bhabhi she this is our big brothers room now this is yours saying this chanda showed the room to maitri with a big smile and bhabhi you can ask for anything you need we are ready to help you sunaina said this after chanda.

See this is now your room you are the would be Queen so please take all these responsibility and there will be many hurdles in your way.. But you have to remind yourself that you are the Queen you held the power and no one can walk over you okh.. And there is the biggest responsibility I want to put on you that's my son.. Please look after him he look rough, dominating and strong but he is a baby inside and he is a possesive person he hate to share what is his and only his. So please take care of my stupid son and I know you can do all these effortlessly.
Nodding  her head maitri said yes maa I will try my best to handle everything but only her heart knows how much she is scared of this baby son of her mother in law.

Maa won't you introduce us to bhabhi asked sunaina and chanda in a union.
How can I forgot these to stupid girls of mine come over hear saying this rupa called her daughter and younger daughter in law. Maitri meet your chanda my daughter the youngest sibling among three and sunaina my another daughter in law who is just like my daughter. All though you are among all the family members but still your elder by relationship so they will call you bhabhi. Maitri I hope you don't have any problem in me calling you with your name asked rupa...

Maa please I loved the way you called me maitri... I remember my mother and maa please I request you as I am youngest I want all of you to call me by my name.. It feels like family maitri asked her mother in law little hesitantly all four women looked at each other and rupa forward her hand to call  maitri her  new daughter for a group hug... Seeing this maitri hurriedly hugged her and they shared a group hug with smile of content and tears of happiness on there face.

Now I have three beautiful daughters said ruppa and now we have a friend group of three said chanda and  all of them laughed whole heartedly. Maitri was content to find extream opposite in laws then her thoughts as all her life she heard the conspiracy of royal family. And  rupa ,sunaina and chanda were contend to find a new family then a wicked girl who only want to be Queen.

It's really true when it's said that if  it's your plan than it's good and if it's Gods plan then it's best because it's planed by God . Maitri was still scared of this new beginning with this family she knew she can handle anything but what about her husband... She doesn't know... Just go with the flow...

Did I miss something asked harshavardhan entering his chamber... Hearing his all the ladies broke there hug and wiped there tears... Nothing just girls talk you don't need to know and you didn't made announcement before coming asked his maa sa... This is my chamber so... I can come whenever I want... But my son now you are married so... Do make announcement before comming... Leave it na maasa now our big brother would deliberately won't make announcement just have good views teased his sister and sister in law with a mischievous smile.

Okh girls stop teasing and let them rest and maitri get ready by evening there are few rituals  to be done okh beta.... Saying this she dragged her daughters with her leaving her alone with a walking beast.

Bye bye.... Long chapter man