Ch-17

Harshavardhan pov:

They way she ignored me and started looking at the room i didn't liked it... But it's fine as long it's her... She can do anything she want . They way she was looking at the room i was jealous lucky bastard... Enough I can't take it anymore so I moved toward her and the way she became stiff  she came to know I am right behind her.. So I held her and made her look toward me.. I thought of teasing her.. So I asked why don't she look at me .. Am I not good enough for her to look at me they was she was answering it was confusing her only.. So i asked her to speak and she agreed and they way she said yes... Fuck I would love to hear my name from her mouth..

I told her I am possesive person and I hate sharing what's mine and I always want her to look at me and only me and she instantly accepted it.. I want to feel her.. So I kissed her forehead and I felt complete... Content.. This is a complete bliss and then I parted away and looked at her she was smiling... Though I loved that I made her smile... But why suddenly she is smilling.. So I asked her and without answering me she took me to the mirror and I walked behind her
.. I know I can walk in hell if she is leading the way.... She pointed toward my lips and I saw her Vermillion in my lips... I asked her to clean it and she did... I want her to touch me more... Or you can say I desperately want to touch her.. So I gave reason of rest and told her I will help her to get rid of all these heavy jewellery.

I removed her heavy dupatta from her head.. Her slender neck came in my view..then I removed her mattha patti and mangtika kissing her head then removed her braid accessories and opened her braid which reached till her lower hip... Fuck her hair is so smooth and it smell like jasmine... Then I removed her earrings and gave a peck on her earlobe.. I saw her body shaking then I removed her heav necklaces touching her slender neck.. I held her hand and kissing the back of her hand I removed her bangles...i fucking loved the way she is looking right now her forehead smeared with Vermillion then her big  nose ring and the long black hair and her hand which only contain two thick bangles her waist which have my knife and waist band..

Come with me I want to show you something saying this I held her hand and took her to the balcony and made her sit on it.... As far as your eyes can see that all belongs to you and it's ruled by your husband and now you will also... She instantly look at me with big eyes... I held her hand and knelt in front of her.. Yes baby aren't you a Queen now she what is mine is already yours...we sat there in complete silence... You should change and sleep.. Okh on the right is a room were all your clothes and accessories are there with mine and in left it's the bathroom okh... Saying this I led her toward the dressing room ... Ohh God this all is soo good... I just want to keep her happy.

Maitris pov :

Ohh God my cheeks are red.. I feel like within a moment I will blast.. What just happened now... His touch..creates butterflies in my stomach.. I want him to touch me more and the throbbing between my legs... Is something knew.. I never felt before... And they way he confessed what he feels how much important I am for him ... Makes me fell more hard for him...... Ohh God I need to change and take some rest.. I am tired as hell... Changing in to a simple lehnga i walked toward the bathroom to wash my feet and hand then only I saw him standing half naked in the room near the bed.. There are so many scars on his back.. But i can't see it clearly... He is soo big and manly... Immediately blushed crept my face and i ran into the bathroom with a racing heart.. After sometime when I came he was not there.... So climbed the stairs and opend the curtains tied to the bed and then slept on the bed...

Bye bye... Sorry for the mistake and do vote and comment your thoughts