Ch-7

Continue....

Hearing him my my mother said u didn't inform me about this... Actually I forgot about this and today when I saw that baby face again I instantly remembered her... That's why I told you I want her as my sons bride what do you say said my father.

I have the same thoughts as you but final decision is of yours harsha.... And I can say you already like her... But no issues inform your final decision to us in the morning. Said my father. Think wise young man and I know you would choose best my father patted my shoulder. I didn't say anything and started leaving but suddenly a thought came in my mind... Maasa can I take the portrait I asked scratching my neck. Both of them laughed and said yes it's yours only take  it. I took the portrait and left from there.

I entered my chamber why my heart is racing so much... Ohh God this is insane but those eyes I want them to look at me only me. Wait isn't this was the only reason I  didn't wanted anyone in my life. Why I  am dragging her in my dark life. But I want her.....leave it I will sent the marriage proposal and then everything is on her.. Whatever she decied I will do that only.

I opened her portrait once again and again I got lost in her eyes but now I looked all over her. Indeed she is like a angel of heaven these  plump lips and God she has a body of seductress and this long braid but all these are nothing in front of her eyes . I want her to rely on me look for me care for me I want her in my chamber in my palace in my heart everywhere.

I will create a big portrait of her and hang in my chamber till the day she came and after that I will hang it in my study becose after that she will be herself over hear then why need to look at a portrait. But if she accept this proposal I will inform her about me. With all these thoughts I slept.

Today I woke up early and all night I saw those eyes only and that was beautiful.
I did my morning practice and sent a messenger to maasa to inform them to sent the marriage proposal .

I entered my parents chamber and to my surprise everyone was there and all of them where grinning at me.. Ohh they already knew my answer. Give me your sword  with all other things I will sent this as your presence if they accept it she will keep that sword said my mother.

Maasa take my knife this is gifted by babasa when I was eleven year old this is very close to me and it's pure as still now it didn't tasted blood. I pure thing for a pure girl like her.. Ohhh hooo someone was saying I don't want to marry isn't it maasa know suddenly giving his most favorite thing that also just for marriage proposal.. Teased my sister and sister in law.... I don't tease my son said maasa it's only my right.... I looked at her with a look of "isn't these two enough".

Wait my son let my daughter in law come then we will see how she will rule you and order you. I gave my knife and left from there I can hear them laughing.
Even I am waiting for her to rule me.

By afternoon a long set of soilders left with all things and my knife as a symbol of me for the marriage proposal. I just hope you accept me and keep that knife with yourself my love.

Do vote and comment and sorry for the mistake and dont even think of copying. It's my own work