Ch-22

CONTINUE:

I looked at her... All red. She looked at me with lust filled eyes.. With little admiration but.. I want more... I want her to love me.. So i controlled myself and kissed her forehead.. Maitri you should sleep more.. It's still early... And today you have lot of things to do.. So it's better if you sleep more... I am going for my practice.. Saying this i got up from the bed...

Making me all red and blushing he left to get fresh... He is making me crazy... By every minute..again i felt my eyes dropping due to sleep.. And through my hazy view.. I saw him leaving.. And again i went into deep sleep.

Two and half hour later... Matri stirred in sleep due the direct Sunrays... Which was illuminating the whole room . She wake up and saw all around her.. Ohh shit i slept for so long... Today i have to cook also .. Maitri sat straight on bed.. Thinking about this.. And in her loud voice... She called. Sobhaa

Hearing maitri's voice sobha with some maids immediately entered the chamber and tied all the curtains. Maitri tied the golden curtain covering her bed... It look like someone had a passionate night...hearing this maitri got stunned.. What.. What do you mean.. Stop teasing me sobha.. Accha i will stop but look at your room and at yourself also.. Saying this sobha and all others started laughing.. Huh.. With a questioning gaze maitri looked at her room ... All her jewellery are scattered in the whole room. Her one dupatta was laying on the right side of the stairs and other was laying on the left side of the stairs.. His kurta was lying on a sofa .. Seeing this she became all red..now common say.. Am i wrong or right with this everyone was laughing.. Making her more red and awkward.

Will you stop sobha... I requested her..

Ekant ( alone) suddenly came a loud voice and hearing that everyone immediately left leaving all there work..and instantly my eyes travelled to the owner of the voice..and there stood my hot husband half naked and all sweaty....broking my trance he asked...

Aise kya baat ho rahi thi.. Jo sab itna has rahe the.. Thora hume bhi bataiye... ( what's the matter that everyone is laughing so much... Tell me also)

I descended the stairs and walked toward him.. He also took big steps and stand in front of me and then i complained to him...
Aap bahut bure hai..sab hum pr hash rahe the wo bhi apke karan . . ( you are very bad..everyone was laughing at me because of you ) hearing her sweet claim i can't help and a smile crept my face.. I instantly pulled her toward me...and she put her palm on my naked chest creating a little distance..with a mischievous smile i asked..
Accha lekin humne kiya kya hai wo toh batao... (Okh...but tell me what have i done ) his hand on my waist and my hands on his naked chest.. Was doing something to me... I was not able to concentrate.. Still being a little serious... I said...
Apne kl raat kamre ki kya halat jr di.. Ek bar dekhiye toh. ( yesterday night what did you do to the chamber.. Just look at it) hearing her i looked at the surrounding.. And yes.. It look like yesterday we had a passionate night.. Her jewellery was lying on floor carelessly.. My kurta.. Her duptta.. Everything was scattered hear and there.. Isn't it good everyone will think we consummate our first night ... I again looked at her lifted her face and said...
Accha toh ye baat hai.. Toh kya hogya.. Sabko yahi pata chala na ki hum apse kitna prem krte hai.. Or ye sach bhi hai.. (Okh... So this it the matter.. Isn't it great.. Everyone  will know that how much i love you and it's true also )

I become all read hearing his statement..i thought he is a very strict and cold type of person  .but i never knew he is this much of a shameless. Not able to handle his shameless talk i started wiggling in his arms and said..Chhoriye hume.. Aap pura bhenge hua hai paseene se.. Or hume bahut der ho rahi hai.. Hume tayar bhi hona hai.. ( leave me.. Your all swety and i getting late i have to get ready) but suddenly his leaving statement hit my mind and i finally corrected him which i wanted to do since day one..
Or ek baat  wo.. Wo.. Humne.. Dekha hai... Ab jab.. Bhi kahi.. Jaate hai.. Ap kehte hai.. Mai.....jaa raha hu... Lekin aisa nahi ......kehna chahiye apsagun hota hai... Isiliye ab.....se sp aatu hu khayenge.. Thik hai. ( one more thing.. I have seen whenever you leave.. You say i am leaving which is wrong it brings negativity.. So from next time always say that i am comming.. Okh ) hearing her i felt delighted.. Someone is really taking my notice and care.. It proves how much she notice about me.. But why does she stutter so much.. Thinking this i again asked her
Tum mujhse itna ghabrati kyu ho . ..Tum bina ruke bhi mujhse baat kr sakti ho..( why are you so scared of me..you can talk to me in one sentence) ..but rather than answering she pushed me and ran toward the bathroom and she halted near the bathroom door and without turning she answered in a little loud voice...Hume nahi pata ... ( i dont know) saying this i closed the bathroom door.. I calmed my racing heart.. And got rid of my clothes.. And entered the large pool type area and the slightly warm water instantly calmed my body..

After taking a good bath i draped myself in dry clothes..suddenly sobha entered and took me outside the chamber and i looked at the chamber.. Everything was neat and clean.. But my raja saa was not there.. Felling little dejected i sat in front of the mirror..you have to head to kitchen area.. To do small puja and cook the food.. Sobha reminded me.. Nodding my head i started wearing my blouse and all others helped me..

After few minutes i looked at myself all decked up in navy blue lehnga and matching jewellery...I was looking beautiful.. All other maids had all ready left and sobha was smiling looking at me.. Maitri.. I am happy that f
you are happy with this marriage and how much king and all other family members love you.. Hearing this happy tears spilled in our eyes... But where is he i asked sobha...

Ohh king went to get fresh and he will directly go for the court meeting and he only asked as to help you and clean the chamber... And he also told me to inform you that.. He will meet you at lunch.. Maitri we should leave we are getting late for puja... Hearing her i nodded my head and we left  the chamber..