Ch-11

Mewar and awadh both kingdom were decorated as new bride as in one kingdom finally there king decided to get married and in the other one there beautiful and loving princess is getting married so everything has to be special.

Everything was fixed by matching there horoscopes preparation were going in full swing... Some people were jealous as a nobody kingdom like awadh is going to tie the not of there daughters fait with the powerful kingdom of bharat. Some thought that why didn't there daughter got this opportunity but guess what nobody can outsmart God everything happens according to his wish and plan.

Amidst all these the bride and groom were feeling ever emotion a human can feel. King did the changes according to her comfort in his chamber. Maitri was going anxious with thought of leaving all these and entering in new life that also with a complete stranger .

Days went by so fast and finally after few days they are going to marry each other. King harshavardhan pratap singh raghuvanshi with his father and other males of his family left his kingdom with a huge procession ( barat) to get married.

On the other side it's mehndi function and day after tomorrow haldi and then marriage. Like a beautiful shy bride maitri was sitting and two girls were filling her hand and feet with beautiful heena patterns. Her friends and cousins were dancing and enjoying.

Maitri thought this marriage is so tiring one after another functions are going one and i also heard from babasa that few days back barat ( procession) has left from there kingdom and they will reach by the time of marriage.

Everything is going so fast few days back we all were discussing about marriage and rejected him but today heare i am putting heena of his name... What is the name of the groom princess asked one of the artist bringing maitri out of her thoughts how could she say his name he is going to be her husband she can't do that. Maitri looked at heena artist and said I can't say....harshavardhan and hide it properly so that raja ji can't find it and my beautiful bride will get her gift. Said maitris sister in law and sat beside her.

Girls you guys did a great job. Maitri you know it is said that the draker the shade of mehndi is equal to the deep love of there husband for there bride . Let's see how much colour your mehndi will have.
Now lets  feed  you something you must be hungry saying this her sister in law left from there leaving maitri in her pool of thoughts.

Will my mehndi get dark but this is not a love marriage right so he doesn't love me that means it won't. Leave it let's see in the morning with all these thoughts finally maitri had her food and left for her chamber to sleep but sleep was far away with all these over thinking but doesn't know when sleep consumed her and she slept.

A new morning finally today they will get married. A new and important begining of there life.

King we are at the borders of awadh probably within half an hour we will be standing in front of the palace .. Surya informed this to harshavardhan.

Then we are waiting for what ask everyone to get prepare now they will finally rest at my wedding harshavardhan started leaving after saying this. I know you are the desperate groom who eagerly want to get married but put some brake what will everyone think that there king is so desperate for his marriage Surya teased harshavardhan and ran away from there.

They all again started there journey and really within half an hour they where standing outside the palace .

Vote and comment bye.... 🙂