Ch-8

The soilders of mewar were on there way to reach awadh and convey the message of marriage proposal of there king. Surya was the one was leading this as the advisor and most trusted person of the king. Within few days they reached awadh. Everyone was shocked to see so many soilders with so many gifts in there kingdom.

You majesty there is a very big group of soilders of awadh wanting to meet you.... A soilder informed this to maharaj and his sons who were in court room with other ministers.

What they are doing here and we didn't do anything to offend them so there is no reson for them to attack on us said maharaj... Your majesty they doesn't  have arms and other things to fight they are here with  gifts and other things.. It doesn't look like they are hear to attack and there head advisor  surya kumar want to meet you and convey the message of there king and royal family said soilder.

Please welcome him with all due respect ordered king. After few minutes surya kumar entered  with a letter in his hand and bowed in front of king.

Conversation between king and surya (king asK and surya as S)

K: rise up and please inform us that what bought Mr surya kumar.... The advisor of king of mewar to a small kingdom like us.

S: your majesty thank you for letting me convey the message of my king and the Royal Family to you. But before that I want your whole family to be present over hear while I read this letter specially princess.

K: But why do you want my whole family to be present over hear you can directly inform the message. . . And why specially my daughter.

S: rest assured sir there is nothing to be scared about it's a good news that's why I want your family over hear.

King asked one of his soilder to call his family over hear and inform them about the situation. Soilder did what was ordered and Queen with his daughter in law and princess maitri came over there and stand behind the curtains. All the ladies where scared specially maitri that till now his eyes where not letting her sleep and today his message also came.

K: ok my family is hear as you asked now please convey the message.

S: pranam (greetings) to maharaj chandrashekhar hope you and your family is doing great and about your kingdom I know it's already doing great. Please dont think that I want to take your kingdom or anything but I want  to take your permission to take the most precious person  of  your life... I want to marry your daughter princess maitri and make her my queen and queen of mewar. Please dont think I saw her and it's some kind of obsession or something as you know that my parents started looking girls for me and they choose her to be there daughter in law and my wife as we have heard you are also looking for a good match. I know you might think about our status and other thing but please be assured I just want her as my wife and Queen and my parents want her as there daughter in law. But final decision will be of your daughter if she accept it then please accept my knife and she has to keep it with her. I will wait for good response .
                                             King of mewar
         Maharaj harshavardhan pratap sing

S: if you accept this proposal then I will take the news  and inform my king as early as possible. And princess have to keep this knife   and if she keep it then till the date of marriage she will be considered as the bethrote of the king.

K : we need time to think till then you are our guest.

Surya nodded his head and left from there. This is the best marriage proposal for the princess and this marriage will politically make us strong and we will be protected also. Said one minister and if we deni this proposal who knows he might attack on us and it will be stupidity to fight with the most powerful kingdom of Bharat said one minister.

I will consider these thought while making the decision but I need to discuss with my family till then the court is dismissed for today. Ordered king

One by one everyone left the court room except the Royal family.

I don't have any problem with this proposal and before marriage only he promised he will keep my daughter happy what else can I ask for and she is the choice of her in laws so she won't have any problem with them. She will live her happy life said Queen meenakshi in the cheerful voice . Her daughter in law also nodded as yes in whatever Meenakshi said.

But there will be age gap between them will he understand her and pamper her . Said king and his sons were also little hesitant.

Stop speaking rubbish your elder son and daughter in law have 9 years of age gap. You and me have twelve years are we not happy or you don't love me what. You guys stop being overprotective of her and trust me he will pamper her and he will love her like nobody else has ever  loved her and politically also it's good.
Said Queen meenakshi.

King and his sons agreed to this because she is right and this will bring no harm to them. But maitri will give her final decision. So maitri you okh with this marriage asked king Chandrasekhar to his daughter.

Maa is right if there marriage is working then why not mine and politically it's good and let's go with the follow because my family rejected him but he himself sent a proposal that means radhakrishna want this to happen  . Everything is in God hands let's see what does the future hold. Thought maitri

Babasa I don't have any problem with this I will do as you guys have decided. But if want take more time my love said king no babsa its fine. Say yes to them.

Ask surya kumar that we have invited him for a lunch and we want to say our answer also.

Long chapter see what happens but do vote and comment and sorry for the mistakes