Ch-36

Maitri finally stop in front of the balcony of her chamber...and fresh tears started flowing her eyes.. She was feeling all kind of emotions.. She was happy because her rajasa didn't married anyone.. She was sad because soo much danger was lurking around him but she didn't notice it and she was angry that why didn't he told her earlier than.. She wouldn't get this much sad Or she wouldn't have cried this much...

Harsh immediately entered his chamber and saw maitri standing facing to the balcony.. He walked toward her and she instantly turned around hearing his footstep.. Seeing her turning he halted his steps and looked at the most beautiful face in this whole world.. Those puffy cheeks red nose and big watery eyes and full red lips.. Only his God knows how much he missed her.. And specially those eyes who are holding soo many emotions from such a long time.. He is the reason for everything.. All her tears, pain, anger, emotions everything..

Seeing her like that he took one more step toward her and she got more angry seeing him coming toward her..
" khabardaar raaja sa wahi ruk jaiye "
(Alert raaja saa stop right over there)
Ignoring her words he took one more step toward her.. "humne kaha wahi ruk jaiye bilkul humare pass mt aiye "
(I said stop right over there.. Don't even dare to come near me) Ignoring her words he again took a step toward her.. Looking intently in her eyes.

She stared back in his eyes and pulled a sword out of the sword stand and put it on his neck prices resulting them to broke in prices..and she said with anger laced in her voice....
" Or ek kadam Or apka bhi wahi haal hoga jo humne apke in motiyon ka kiya hai.. " (One more step and i will do same to you..what i did to your pearls) Seeing her like that all fierce a smirk spread on his lips and without stopping he again took a step toward her

She also took a step toward him and they came more close seeing him still coming toward her she again warned him...Raja saa hum keh rahe hai piche hatiye
Dur rahiye humse.. (Raja saa i am telling you to back off.. Stay away from me)

He came more close to her..both of them were standing in a distance of the sword and smiling he said...Bilkul nahi hum or apse door nahi reh sakte chahe ap jo keh  ya kr Le (Not at all, i can't stay away from you . No matter what you say or do)

Hearing his words she got more angry and to stop his movement she put the sword right on his heart..Raja sa ek or kadam or ye talwar apke dil ke arpar ho jayegi.. (Raja saa one more step and this sword will enter right in your heart)

Rather than backing away he came more close and this time that point of the sword was piercing his clothes and he could feel that but still without moving away he said...Hume swikar hai.. Hume apki har saza har shikaayat sab kuch swikar hai bas humse baat kijiye humari or dekhiye.. (I accept it, i accept your every punishment, i accept your all complain but please just look at me talk to me)

Seeing him like that she got anxious but her anger again took over her and sge pushed the sword little more and she said...Raja saa ye mt sochiye ki hum ye talwar apke aar paar nahi kr sakte hai.
Ab bhi samaye hai chale jaye.. Dur hatiye humse..( raja saa dont think that i can't plunge this sword in your chest. You still have time please leave... Stay away from me)

Hearing her saying to leave her  or to stay away from her he got angry and worried..so he pushed himself more into the sword and this time it finally pierced the skin making it bleed...Chahe toh humara seena chir humara dil bahar nikal lijiye pr humse yu na Ruthiey.. Humari or yu na dekhiye.. (Even if you tear my chest and take out my heart, still don't get angry from me like this.. don't look at me like this.)

She kept standing like statue seeing him bleed...he opens his kurta and this time she can easily see the sword pierced in his skin..making it bleed..her trance was broken hearing him.....Humane apko bahut takleef diya hai na.. Humne apko bahut rulaya hai.. Hum apke dosi hai hume saza dijiye pr humse baat kijiye humari or itni nafrat se mt dekhiye... (I have caused you a lot of trouble, haven't i. I have made you cry a lot..i am your culprit, punish me but talk to me don't look away from me with so much hatred...) Saying this