Ch -10

Your majesty .... Surya kumar has arrived and wanted to meet you . What? He has arrived .......yes your majesty. Then you are waiting for what bring him fast and leave as alone... Bowing his head guard left from there. Wait.. Yes your majesty.... Don't allow anyone to enter inside.... Yes your majesty.

Your majesty greeted surya.. Ohh please leave all these formality and tell me what they have said... Did she accept the proposal... Did you gave her my letter and knife......did you saw her... How does she look in real ... Why you are silent answer me na.

I will answer you only when you let me to do so.... Calm down my friend... Calm down said surya with a smile.

Ohh sorry... So sorry now I won't speak you say... Surya smiled and started speaking ..... So they have accepted your proposal and they are waiting for you to come and take there precious daughter. Hearing this harshavardhan fell numb.. He thought is it true or am I dreaming.. No no this is true. That means now she is going to be mine.... Harshavardhan hurriedly pulled Surya in a warm hug and asked with a smiling face you are saying truth right.. They accepted this proposal you didn't scared them na..

Surya came out of the hug and said no I am saying truth they are really waiting for you... But wait I didn't knew my friend can be this much crazy for a princess... You are same guy or someone else.. Harshavardhan punched in his stomach and asked so... Am I same or someone else... With a groan Surya said no no you are same.

And yes I saw her she is more beautiful in real but she is much younger than you. She is only twenty and few days back only you became 30. So be prepare to pamper her . She will look so small in front of you and by height she will probably reach upto your chest. You know now I feel bad for her how she will leave with you Surya was saying all these with a mischievous smile ... Suddenly harshavardhan interrupted him did she said yes for the marriage or her family told you on behalf of her.

No she herself accepted this proposal and sent a gift for you and one more thing her father told me to tell you that she is most pampered child so you have to keep her with lot of love and care.. I said on your behave that you would do that... Because I know you will follow that. By the way here is your gift .... No need to go this much restless... And yes I am leaving to inform this news to everyone as we have to prepare for your wedding.

Handing the beautiful metal box Surya left from there. Harshavardhan opened it and there was a scared threat a beautiful brooch and a small note.

Ye raksha sutre hai apne kalie pr bandh lijiye ga.. Ye apki raksha krega or ye chota sa gehna humara hai ise humari nishani ke tor pr apne pass sambhal ke rakhiye ga.... Apki maitri
( this is scared thread tie it around your wrist it will protect you and this small brooch is mine keep it safely with you as mine initial...... Yours maitri)

A smile crept on harsvardhan's face he tied the thread around his wrist and kept the box in his cupboard... He stared at the wrist and kissed on it... You are mine just mine.. Maitri and I am coming to take you make you officially mine. Now even God can't seperate us.

Love you are making me crazy just with a letter and few things.. Only God and I know how much you effect me. You don't even have idea what things I want to do with you.. But no issue within few days you will be hear in this bedroom with me in my arms.

On the other side Surya shared this happy new with his parents and game maitri's horoscope to them so that they can fix the marriage date.

Finally two different people with different heart and mind are going to live together both want to meet each other but again both are anxious at the same time.

See you guys 🙏