Ch-5

Both of them where growing anxious... That what there future hold, who will be there better half will they complete each other Or destroy each other.

A month has passed since there parents forced them to think about getting married and there pictures with biodata where roming from one kingdom to another. It created a havoc that finally harshavardhan want to get married and is looking for a bride.

Harshavardhan got many proposal as he ruled the biggest part if India. A great warrior and king  with bulky body and handsome face about whom everybody  knew. Every king wanted there princess to marry him and every princess go crazy just by hearing about him as everyone knew him.

He left everything on his parents to decide and as he got many proposals it was difficult to decide. His parents decided to select few and then sent those to him to choose one for the final decision as everyone knew he do what he want to do so there was no use of forcing him to choose there choice. He got ready to get married was only a very big deal...which was enough for them.

On the other side maitri also got many proposals  but not as much as harshavardhan. She knew this will happen as she doesnt have a slim figure. Her parents selected four person out of which three where prince of there neighboring kingdom and one was of a king who was from very far. And that king was non other than Harshavardhan pratap singh raghuvanshi.

Maitri and her family where all sitting together looking for which kingdom they should sent there marriage proposal.
This person looks so handsome and strong. He will protect our daughter and love her just the way we do. Let's final king harshavardhan for our beautiful daughter. Said her mother.

Hearing harshavardhan's name her father and brother snapped toward her mother with a look of are you serious .
Forgot about him I didn't knew you also kept him as one of option. Our daughter can't marry him. Said her father yes babasa (father) is right we can't sent our princess proposal for him said her brothers.

Why what's the problem just look at him with one look I can say he is honest and responsible person. Why can't we? Asked her mother little annoyed with the thought of leaving such a great guy for her daughter.

Yes he is a responsible and honest person a great king and a ruthless warrior who took the responsibility of kingdom as such a young age due to his fathers health issues but after seeing how great of a king his son is and how much happy his people is under him...His father decided to take early retirement even after he got fit. And with time he showed that his father did a right thing making him a king everything is good but he is a king of a very very big kingdom we are like nothing in front of them. why would he choose our daughter from a small kingdom when he can get married to any big kingdom's princess. And most important he is probably ten or eleven years older then our daughter. He is probably the age of our elder son. They won't understand each other and he soo big in age to care for her or understand her point of view so no a big no. Said her father with a very big sigh. He is also a beast without any emotion how could we gave our fragile princess to him Said her brothers.

Hering all these her mother agreed with what her husband said and decided to not argue anymore. Then let's go with vijay kumar sing of bundelkhand he us also a great person and a good warrior and his people love him allot and he is only few years elder then our daughter so it would be a great choice said her father and they all agreed with this.

Amidst of all these maitri saw his portrait and dont know why but she got lost in those eyes like it have everything than again nothing. Those stern and big eyes of harshavardhan were attracting her to get lost on those but again she was scared of those eyes and after hearing all these she got scared.

Darkness covered all over the sky everyone was already slept but someone's sleep was far from her reach. Whenever she closed her eyes those eyes would look at her intently.

Who are you, why you are so sad... I don't know what's there and we are never gonna meet each other still I can't bring you out of my thoughts... Please leave.... With all these thoughts she finally slept.

Thank you for reading and sorry for the mistake but please do vote and comment.
Your vote means allot to me.