1

A/n
Sup bitchesss, I'm backkkk

💖💖💖

The roaring crowd and the flashing lights.
All attention was focused on her.

The thin panel slowly rose and everyone held their breath as the face of the famous singer was seconds away from being shown to the crowd of cheering fans.

Her heart pounded against her blue dress as she sang, hitting every note perfect. She tried to stay cool, knowing that everyone had their eyes on her.
Her classmates, her Ex, the girl who hated her and even the boy who loved her.

They all watched, having absolutely no idea what was about to be revealed to them.

💖💖💖

Aiko took a deep breath, knowing that Camera's and thousands of eyes were trained on her. Watching her every move.

Waiting for the moment her face was shown, waiting for the bright lights to hit her mouth and cheeks.

There had always been theories.

A.Z. had a facial deformity. She had a scar or embarrassing birthmark on the bottom half of her face.

She was actually a known celebrity from a different country.

She was an illegal immigrant.

Or maybe she was just a teenager that didn't want to mix her public and private life.
Which was true, and also thankfully the most accepted theory on the Internet.

"Wrapped in your regret
What a waste of blood and sweat..."

She took a deep breath, them moment the panel lifted up the lights turned off.

Just as expected. There was a beat and the crowd was quiet. But it didn't last, it was for dramatic effect.

The lights burst open and flashed around as the band played louder, Hotoki pounded on the drums.

"I wanna taste love and pain!"

She yelled, the lights flashed around but over all they landed on her. Twisting beams of multicolored lights flashed over the crowd.

The crowd that went absolutely bazerk.

All but the extremely shocked first and second rows.

Jaws dropped, eyes blinked over and over again as though Aiko was something they could clear from their vision. As though when they opened their eyes it would be someone completely different.

But it wasn't.

It was indeed Aiko Zhu. From UA high, the girl who made third in the UA sports festival.

"Is that?!"
Mina yelled, staring straight at Aiko.

"Wait... holy shit!!! Holy shit!!!"
Jirou grabbed her hair, things clicking together in her mind.

Denki Kaminari just gaped up at her while Kirishima actually laughed.

"I KNEW!!!"
He yelled and pointed at himself, jumping up and down.
"I KNEW IT AND I WASN'T ALLOWED TO TELL!!!"

Mina stared over at him and punched his shoulder.
"You didn't tell me?!?"

"SHE TOLD ME NOT TOO!!"
He shrugged and Mina rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God..."
Denki whispered, staring up at Aiko as she slowly walked forward.

"Wanna feel pride and shame
I don't wanna take my time
Don't wanna waste one line."