5

Aiko smiled boldly as the music started.

"Na na na na, na na na na na."

"You and you friends, ain't as cool as you think.
Fake laugh at your jokes while thinking 'i need a drink'
And I know that she'd listen, when she came through the kitchen. With my back to the sink... I know I probably shouldn't...

But it feels so good I wanna die!"

Aiko jumped up and down. One hand holding the mic and the other out wide.

"With her hands in my hair! Oh I love the way she touches. I'm a mess I don't care and I kinda fucking love it, boy!"

She looked down at Monoma. He had an expression that Aiko couldn't quite interpret. He just seemed to be in shock.

She pointed at him.

"You should have known I'd have a better time with her! OooOo thank god you introduced me to you sister!"

Aiko jumped up and down while her back ups sang behind her. A smile on her face.

💖💖💖

Mina practically collapsed gasping for air as she laughed hysterically at those words.
Aiko's friends collectively covering their mouths with their hands.

Aiko hadn't talked much about Sora, Monoma's sister. But she told them that she was hot and that she was pretty nice. In a standoffish type of way.

Kaminari glanced backwards and then whispered to Sero. "Got em." Before they both started laughing.

Neito Monoma raised an eyebrow and suppressed a groan. He honestly didn't know why he was still here.
He just knew he couldn't miss this. It was like watching a horror movie or something, he just had to get to the end.

(Well a horror movie where the only thing being brutally murdered was his own reputation.)

He honestly just felt the need to see this through.

As much as he tried... he wasn't mad at her.
He couldn't be mad at her.

He hadn't had any angered feelings towards her since she punched him yesterday. As much as he tried he just couldn't see her in a bad light anymore.
He probably deserved all of this, everything that was coming to him. He knew that, he wasn't so narcissistic that he didn't realize when he fucked up.

But still... his sister?!

'Oh come on Aiko, don't go there.'

He'd be lying if he said her sexuality was a surprise. He knew that she was bi before they even started talking.
She didn't hide the way she looked at other girls, and he didn't really mind.

It wasn't like she could help it, plus it was kinda hot.

But his fucking sister?!

Oh that was low, none of the guys were gonna let this go. He'd be hearing about this for ages to come.

He cursed himself, if only he hadn't let it slip. In a drunken state he'd ranted about Aiko to his less intoxicated Friends, and suddenly everyone knew about them. If only he'd kept his mouth shut, the guy she was singing about would be a complete mystery.

But he didn't, he'd opened his mouth and now half the school knew that they had broken up.
So that means now they know that any time A.Z. mentioned an ex boyfriend... it was obviously him.

Great.

"With her hands in my hair, boy I love the way she touches. I'm a mess I don't care, and I kinda fucking love it boy!

You should have known I'd have a better time with her! OoOoo-"

Then there was another voice, it was obviously recorded. Made to sound different, Aiko held the mic away from her face to clearly show it wasn't her.

"Thank god."

It was fucking Sora. Somehow Aiko had gotten Sora to record something, even if just a few seconds.
And she used it.

'Jerk.'
Monoma huffed, whether about Aiko, Sora of even the people around him talking even he wasn't sure.

💖💖💖

Aiko_Zhu123 has sent you a message:
Hey, can I ask you to do something a little weird?

_SoraMonoma:
What's up Tootsie roll?

What do you need?

Aiko_Zhu123
I just need you to record yourself saying something.

Is that okay?

_SoraMonoma:
You're kinda freaking me out

What do you want me to say?

Aiko_Zhu123:
"Thank god."

You don't have too, just asking.

_SoraMonoma:
Eh, what the hell

_SoraMonoma has sent you a voice Memo

Aiko_Zhu123:
Thanks a lot

_Soramonoma:
What are you up to?

Aiko_Zhu123:
You'll see later

_SoraMonoma:
Alright then, keep your secrets.

💖💖💖

"Fucking... genius!"
Sora yelled, jumping up and down in the nosebleeds section.

Her friends didn't say anything to her, they were busy jamming to the song with her.

She had bought tickets when they came out as a gift to one of her friend's for their birthday, they went together because they had all heard A.Z's music before.

Sora wasn't a die hard fan or anything, but
A.Z had a few bangers and she had been a long for the ride.

But now Aiko Zhu was her favorite fucking artist ever. She definitely was going to blast her music around her house to terrorize the shit out of her annoying little brother.

This was an awesome turn of events.