34

Aizawa didn't let Aiko participate in the training. Instead she was sent to Recovery girl's office to start the treatment of her wounds.
She was however, obviously participating in the dreaded final exams. Aiko could hardly believe that the first semester of school was actually about to end. She honestly didn't know if she would survive another one at this rate.

Aiko smiled, at least it was the weekend finally. Though her arms were still healing she could finally speak. Her voice was raspy at times and she couldn't sing well yet but she could still speak.

Her friends had expected her to cancel the sleepover she had planned but she decided to just postpone it to that weekend.
She sat in front of her camera, she was going to film one smaller video before her friends got there.

She had decided to wear a turtle neck tank top. Hiding the bruises around her neck. Though you could still see her arm bandages.

"Hello friends! It's me A.Z or rather, it's me Aiko Zhu!" She clapped her hands together with a smile.
"This is literally the first video I have sat down on my own without my mask! And it feels a little weird! But I am so happy with how everything turned out and I just want to give a huge thank you to all of you guys that came out for the concert! I had a blast and I hope you guys did too."

She cleared her throat and took a sip of her drink. "But as you guys know there are SEVERAL things we need to have a little chat about, I know things have been crazy online this week and all. So as you can assume I have a LOT to talk about."
She said with a smile.
"So this will just be a sit down and talking video, I know it sounds boring but I reallyy suggest you guys watch it through! It would mean a lot. And I will be posting another fun video very soon after this comes out so stay tuned for that one. Alright so..."

Aiko went on to explain.

Yes, she had been attacked.

Yes, she was alright.

No, she wouldn't be Taking a break from social media. Though she would be busy and she would be posting a little less.

No, she wasn't going to drop out of UA and stop trying to become a hero because of the incident.

No, she wasn't dating anyone, nor will she be revealing the identity of the person or persons she had previously dated.

"Okay now one last little thing, this is for a specific group of fans."
She smiled and put her hand in her lap.
"Alright guys, I know that some of you... go to my school. And that's awesome! And I would love to get to know every single one of you guys. But I am going to request that you guys treat me like any other student alright? Above all I am at UA to learn.

I'm not saying not to talk to me! Alright! All I'm saying is I would appreciate it if you respect my boundaries. If you want to come up and talk to me that's alright, but please don't do so in a large group of people! Feel free to come up to me as an individual and say hi and introduce yourself, but if it seems like there's a lot going on or there are a lot of other people trying to talk to me I ask that you wait for another time."

She sighed.

"I'm pretty new to this whole... celebrity thing, you know? So while I love you guys, being approached by a lot of crowding people at once can be pretty overwhelming for me. So I ask you guys to treat me how you would want to be treated. I ask that you take a minute to think when you see me, and ask yourself if you would want to be bothered in that situation or not. And if I'm not doing anything and there is no one else speaking to me then come on over! I'll probably be really awkward but it's fine!"
Aiko smiled and clapped her hands.
"Well that's all! And thank you guys sooo much for watching this! I really appreciate all of your help and support!"