3

A/n:
No cus this song is so saaddddd^^^

💖💖💖

The lights around her dimmed briefly. Aiko was standing there, alone in the spot light. Looking forward.

"You kept breathing but stopped living, held it like poison inside
They say everything happens for a reason
But it only makes you mad
'Cause how in the hell can you believe them
When nothing brings her back?"

She took a deep breath as the screen behind her flickered to life.

"It's hard to know (to know) what she would say..."

The screen flickered a few times and then like rolling film a video started. It was in a delivery room, the camera pointed at a small bed with two wrapped infants on it, leaning against each other.

It flickered again, changing videos.

Two toddlers, both little girls with thin dark hair with a light curl to it. They were sitting on the floor in a small living room, playing with hero action figures. Until one twin held her All Might doll like he was flying and zoomed him towards her sister, hitting her Endeavor doll and then tackling her sister in a fit of giggles.

"But I think she'd... want you to live like the world's on fire."

Two girls, twins. Around the age of five, they both had costumes on. One was the old Japanese pro hero "Nana" her long unruly hair pulled half up. While the other was dressed up as the American hero "Star and stripe."

They were walking up to a house, clearly trick or treating but the one dressed in red white and blue stopped nervously. Fiddling with her fingers.

The Little Nana stopped and looked back at the twin that had stopped without knocking on the door and asking for candy. She turned around and grabbed her nervous twin, trying to pick her up and drag her to the door.

"Want you to love like hearts don't break."

The footage from those home movies played behind Aiko. Who was now basically a shadow infront of them.

This was her childhood, this was her life. Her legacy, her family.

"Never look down when you walk the wire.
Like she made it and didn't break, still made your birthday cake."

The two twins sitting next to each other on a plane. Staring out the window as the coast of Japan came into view.

A photo of the mom and her two girls by a large building in Tokyo, taken by a stranger. Aiko remembered that her mom had made the move feel like a vacation, not like they were practically forced to move after their father left them.

"All the pictures on the same walls
Looks like she just went to the store."

The two girls standing next to each other in crisp Japanese kindergarten uniforms. Holding signs that said 'first day of school.'

They didn't know how much damage school would do to them. To their family, in just a few years.

"And when you look into the mirror
Does it make you miss her more?"

The two girls were growing up, it was slowly shown through the pictures and videos.

A video that a about ten years old Tora set up on the counter. They ere at the age where it was easier to tell them apart if you knew how. She was talking and smiling, sliding a cake in front of the camera, showing how horribly burnt it was. Aiko was in the background covering her face with her hands.