54

A/N: I changed my pfp again lol:

My girl💜

💖💖💖

Denki blinked and then gasped. His mind was fuzzy and as usual...

He didn't know where the hell he was.

Or how he got there. He was staring at a plate of food that was pretty much untouched. It looked good, but it also seemed like it had gone cold.

He looked around the table, eyes wide. He was surrounded by strangers.

"Woah, welcome back to earth bro." A male with brown hair chuckled, taking a bite of his food.

"Hey Kaminari, you okay?"
He turned to the source of a female voice. It was Kendo, Aiko's friend. He shrugged. He did know her, but he recognized her.

"Yeah I'm fine."
He said casually, taking a bite of his food. So he was surrounded by students from class 1-B. Cool. He didn't know why, but he had learned that freaking out and asking questions just added to the embarrassment of his quirk's drawbacks.

So he had learned to just go with it, figure out what happened by waiting and observing.

"Wow, is that really how that works? You just suddenly gain consciousness or something?!" Tris gaped. Another familiar face, though not one he liked very much.

"Pretty much."
He shrugged and began eating his food.

"So you remember what happened?"
A boy with a headband ask.

"Nope, no clue."
Denki said. "Last thing I remember was destroying some dirt rock thingy." He recalled fondly. "It basically just feels like waking up from a nap."

"That legitimately sounds terrifying."

"Eh, you get used to it. So why am I here?"
He asked, looking around again.

"Uh, your class was thrown into the woods? And I guess Zhu came ahead with you or something. She left to take a shower."
Kendo explained.

"Yeah, after cursing out your teacher."
A boy laughed.

"Wow, sounds like she was mad." Denki thought for a second. "Probably was my fault to be honest."
'I can be a pain sometimes. Most of the time when I wake up people are aggravated with me.' He thought with a small frown, masked with a happy smile.

"She left me with you guys?"
He questioned. Since they were answering questions it didn't hurt to ask them casually.

"Technically she left you with your teacher. Who left you here alone. And then we all sat around you." Tris said with a shrug, pushing her food around. "I just followed Kendo."

"Well, Nice to know Aizawa cares."
Denki said sarcastically.

"Yeah, at least you don't had Mr Vlad as a teacher. Man he's such a bitch."
One of the boys complained.