50

A/N: bruh wtf^^
Ain't no way this already has fifty chapters... (This is what happens when you update basically every day ig.)

Also I had an idea for an arc... I was just wondering what you guys thought (idk if it would be cringe or not lol)

But like... what if the characters have to put on a play? Like for a school project? Like class 1B in the festival arc:

 what if the characters have to put on a play? Like for a school project? Like class 1B in the festival arc:

Idk it just seems super fun... honestly I might even combine the classes for it👀
(1A&B)

Anyways tell me your thoughts in the comments. If I do this it will probably be much later in the fix

(Probably to postpone writing the war acr because I have no ideas for it and it kinda makes me sad tbh)

Also if you like the idea... what story should they do? Should it be a story that they have to write themselves or a known story? I have a few ideas but I haven't decided between my top two yet lol.

Well damn, I didn't mean for this a/n to get so long lol.

💖💖💖

"You said it was true love, but wouldn't the be hard? Da da da da da da that would mean you had a heart-"

"Shut up! You don't even know the lyrics!"
Aiko groaned. Kato snickered from the floor ove the elevator.

"I tried to help you out, but now I know that I can't! Da da da da, da da da da AHHHHHHH!" He sang at the top of his lungs dramatically.

"Shut up!!"
Aiko kicked his leg and he just laughed.

It had been an hour. To fight boredom Kato was singing, and he had decided to sing one of Aiko's songs to annoy her. Which was very entertaining for him.

"I've made some really big mistakes! But you made the first one look fineee!"

"Worst! The WORST one!"
Aiko yelled, shaking his shoulders.
"You're going to drive me CRAZY!!"

"Crazy? I was crazy once! They-"

"Don't. You. Dare. Start that."
Aiko said seriously, looking Kato in the eyes.
"Shut up." She demanded.

He looked back at her, leaning back on his palms. "Make me." He said back with a grin.

Aiko blushed and then rolled her eyes.
"Asshole." She mumbled and leaned away.

"You're blushing though."
He pointed out and she looked to the side.

"No I'm not."
She said, biting her bottom lip nervously.

"Really? You could have fooled me."
He said with a slight smugness in his tone.

"Shut up."
She said, pushing his face away. He grabbed her hand and stared at her for a few seconds.

"What are you doing?"
She asked nervously, looking at him and then her hand.

"Thinking about something."
He said, pulling Aiko closer by her wrist.

"Uh, w-what?"
She stammered as he grabbed her waist as he pulled her closer to him.

"What we could do to pass the time."
He whispered by her ear. She was really close to him now, her hand planted on the elevator wall next to him so she wouldn't fall over. Her knees in-between his thighs.

"I-I..." She said nervously, not knowing what to say or what to do. She has just met this guy, was she going to stop him? Did she want to stop him?
She didn't really know, it was all going too fast. She wasn't really thinking.

He held her hand up to his face again, making eye contact with her. She blushed and pulled her head away from his so she could see him better. He bit down on her thumb gently and Aiko's eyes widened.

She gasped and looked at him in shock. What was he doing?! He slid her hand up into the hair on the back of his head. Her fingers brushed through his soft blue hair.
"K-Kato?"
She whispered nervously.

"Yes?" He asked, the hand on her waist pulling her closer by the small of her back.

"I-I-"

He didn't let her finish her thought, pressing his lips against her as she stumbled forward words. The hand that had been leading hers moved to hold the back of her head. "Mmph." She let out a surprised sound against his lips, but he moved against her smoothly.

She cursed slightly, he obviously knew what he was doing. Aiko was just another girl the rockstar Kato X kissed for fun in an elevator.
Actually the elevator situation might be something unique, but this kiss definitely wasn't.

But for some reason Aiko didn't seem to mind.

Actually, maybe he was just some guy who got lucky and got to make out with Aiko Zhu when she felt especially lonely because she's on vacation with two gay lovers that she was, constantly third wheeling.

Yeah, maybe he was the one that wasn't unique. Aiko kissed him back harder with more determination than before. Kato didn't seem to mind it one bit when she cautiously slipped her tongue into his mouth.

And then the elevator jolted, and suddenly started to move upwards. Aiko pulled away and looked around. "It's moving!" She said happily.

"Uh huh, cool."
Kato said with no interest as he pulled her in again. Aiko broke this kiss quickly and stood up to watch the lights representing each floor go by.
"Oh come on." He mumbled in disappointment as he stood up beside her.
"Guess I should have started that thirty minutes ago."

Aiko slapped his arm and ignored him as they went up to their original destination. The fourth floor. "Shut up, that didn't happen okay?" She said as the elevator dinged.

"Okay okay..."
He pouted. "Does that mean it won't happen again?" He asked with a frown.

"Only if we get stuck in a elevator again."
She said with a frown.

"Fair enough. I'll take that chance."
He said with a shrug, rubbing his mouth on his sleeve. Glancing over at her again but not saying anything more.