17 (II)

A/N:
This chapter is a little different lol, so tell me what you guys think

💖💖💖

If you were to click on any social media app it would only take about two scrolls to find something about Aiko Zhu. She was trending. The face reveal had been anticipated for years, but the news that she's also a UA student that almost won the sports festival got even some news stations to report on her briefly.

But what really made fans go crazy was one simple realization.

💖💖💖

"Okay okay!"
A teen who seemed to be around seventeen said into her camera for a short tiktok video.
"So I know, that half of the fan base thought we were crazy. For even talking about A.Z and the boy from Omegle Being together."

She said, pressing her lips together.

"Buuuut! We have some new information about that. As you guys know A.Z revealed herself to be Aiko Zhu at her concert this weekend. (Which was the best night of my life by the way)"
She said somewhat to the side.
"But we also learned that she goes to UA high. The hero school? Yeah it's impressive. But you know who else goes there? A boy named Denki Kaminari who is CONFIRMED to be Omegle boy."
She said, pictures of Denki popped up on the screen.

"Not only... are they in the same School AND course... but they're in the same CLASS!!! Not only that, they're in the same FRIEND GROUP! Like look:"

There was several pictures and videos showed. One of just them standing close to each other when Class one A entered the stadium but also some screenshots from Mina's tiktok page.

"And another thing! Turns out he has a electrical quirk, and when he over uses it he goes a little... ✨silly✨ like his brain is jammed out or something... so look at this:"

There was a blurry zoomed in clip of the sports festival, while most of Denki Kaminari's team scattered one short girl with long brown hair stood by him and steadied him gently, before sitting down with him in the grass.

"There is NOW WAY you can convince me they're not soulmates!"

💖💖💖

"Teenage fans are going nuts on social media about the face reveal of Japanese pop star: A.Z."
A female news caster in a bright blue blazer said, her cropped blonde hair falling around her jawbones.
"A.Z. revealed herself to be a teenage girl named Aiko Zhu who also attends UA high's prestigious hero course. The pop star not only had a strong voice but she has a strong quirk as well."

"And strong chances of becoming a pro right out of highschool."
Her male partner added.
"Rumor has it Aiko Zhu received over ten thousand internship offers from around the country. Which is more than the school has ever seen. Isn't that right Karen?"

"That's right Craig! The past record was held by the number two hero: Endeavor. It was set in his youth when he was a second year at UA high."
Karen said with a nod.

"If you ask me she has a chance of breaking another record."

"And what record is that Craig?"
Karen asked.

"Well if you look at the stats, not only does Aiko Zhu have the following of a top charting pro hero. But she also has a business relationship with the Tadashi family. I believe there's a good chance that she could open a successful agency right out of highschool."

"Are you saying she could steal the spot of youngest pro to start an agency right out from under Hawks?"
Karen asked with faked surprise.