57

Aiko smiled nervously, staring ahead in clear panic. 'Well fuck you Mina.'
She thought.

"In my defense... by the time I noticed where the conversation was going it was wayyy too late for me to leave."
She said, glancing down at the others.

Kendo giggled a little. At least he hadn't caught them saying anything too bad.

"Also you're right, it is kinda creepy- The Internet's 'obsession' with me! Not me listening in. -Though actually that's probably creepy too." Aiko rubbed her eyes. She was babbling because she was nervous.
"Sorry guys. This is what I get for trying to go to bed early."

"Were you trying to go to bed early or were you avoiding the hot springs because you're gay?" Tris raised an eyebrow at Aiko.

Aiko simply pointed at her and said:
"Yes."

"Wait... wouldn't you WANT to go be with a bunch of naked girls if you're gay?"
The Noriko asked.

"Would YOU want to sit in a tub of naked guys?" Kendo asked, the other girl just shrugged and looked back down at her phone.

"Of course you would, Whore."
Tris mumbled under her breath. Checking her nails. It seemed to Aiko that Tris's jabs were now going to be pointed to Noriko, instead of Aiko.

"Says you, bitch..."
Noriko whispered back, only Aiko was close enough to hear. She side eyed the two girls but did say anything, taking note of the hostility.

Weren't they friends though? Not anymore, Aiko supposed.

"Hey, sorry about that. We shouldn't have been talking... about... you..."
Kendo said awkwardly.

"No it's fine! It's really okay, I'm used to talk. You know, the whole A.Z thing. I hear this kinda stuff all that time." She said with a tired smile.

She did hear it ALL of the time. Online, at school anywhere she went.

Stupid celebrity status.

"Aiko, you will NEVER guess what happened at the hot springs." Jirou said, walking in. Most of the other girls were behind her.

"Did Mineta do something?"
Aiko asked, she didn't know why it had been the first thing to cross her mind.

"Okay so you can guess."
Jirou said, bending over her bag.

"Ugh I hate him! He's always peeking at us."
Hagakure whined, her bed was right next to Noriko's.

"Toru, you don't even have anything for him too peak at." Noriko lightly joked.

"Oh come on! Let me be frustrated! Plus it was misty, you could totally see my shape in there!"
Hagakure explained.

Aiko hadn't realized they were friends. She wondered if that had anything to do with Noriko and Tris. She shook her head and looked back down at Jirou. Aiko watched the girls pitter around while she was still sitting cross legged on her own bed in her pajamas.

The girls chattered amongst each other good naturedly. But Aiko could tell the separation between classes. Other than Mina and Hagakure no girls from Aiko's class made an effort to interact with the other class.

She wondered if the boys were like this too.

💖💖💖

"HOLY SHITT!!! WHAT A TAKE DOWN!!!"
Denki Kaminari screamed into a hairbrush.
The bunk beds had been moved to form a circle, boys sat around and looked to the middle.
"GIVE IT UP FOR SHOUJI MEZOU!!! THE CAMP WRESTLING CHAMPION AND THE STRONGEST BOY IN THE WORLD!!!!"

The boys clapped after Shouji raised his hands in victory. Standing over a Pinned down Jurota Shishida, it has been a close match. Jurota was probably the strongest kid in class 1-B. While Shouji was obviously the biggest guy in 1-A.