47

A/N:So I decided to do it lol here it is (and a longer chapter cus I didn't update yesterday)

A/N:
So I decided to do it lol here it is (and a longer chapter cus I didn't update yesterday)

💖💖💖

It had been literally years since Aiko had been on an Airplane. Last time she was six years old and barely tall enough to look out the window.

And now? She was sixteen, on a private plane with her rich best friends. Mr Tadashi had ties all over the world, he had been given three tickets to the I-expo. One for him, one for his daughter and an extra for a plus one.

But as Mr Tadashi was too busy to go this year he had given these tickets to his daughter, her friend, and his 'business partner' Aiko Zhu.

So in his stead he was sending three teenage girls. Not the most responsible move on his part, but he trusted the girls. Plus I-island was the safest place in the world. So chances of something going wrong was slim to none.

Aiko yawned and looked out the window. The island would be swarming with celebrities from different countries, meaning she probably wouldn't get that much attention. Sure she was popular but there's no way anyone would care about her being there when she was standing beside pro heroes and Movie stars.

Maybe she'd slip under the radar.

💖💖💖

Or maybe not.
Aiko was dressed in her hero costume, and there was a small crowd of fans around her. Talking over each other and asking for pictures or autographs from the teen.

"Hey!"
Nishi said.
"Please give miss Zhu some space!"

Her and Hotoki were acting as her body guards. Both also in their hero attire. Nishi looked like something out of a fantasy film, with metal armor inspired by medieval Europe. It was perfect for her quirk, she could manipulate and use pretty much every part of the costume.

 It was perfect for her quirk, she could manipulate and use pretty much every part of the costume

While Hotoki was more stealthy. Hers was a simple black body suit, a stark contrast from Nishi's shiny armor. But they both had the same black hat, representing their school.

Nishi crossed her arms and stood in front of Aiko. "Nishi you don't have to be so mean."
Aiko said nervously. "They're just saying hi."

"Go bother All Might! You'll have plenty of time to meet A.Z."
Nishi said with a frown.