79

A/N: y'all ready for some trauma?!
(Trigger warnings are in the story description, some topics could be upsetting for some readers.)

Read with caution.

I'm sorry.

💖💖💖

Aiko slept better after receiving this note than last time. Knowing she was going to take it to Aizawa tomorrow.

Had someone stolen something from her? Taken something from her room or something she had left somewhere?
She had a slight idea on who it could be. But no evidence that supported it. In fact she had no reason other than a gut feeling.

When she woke up she laid in the bed. Thinking for a moment before grabbing her phone and opened Instagram. Finding someone she followed with her personal account months ago. Though the account had been found and flooded with many follow requests and dms.

She clicked on the public profile and tapped message.

AZ✓
Hey when you say Hagakure is "Psycho" exactly how Psycho do you mean?

Tris_snow58
Tf kinda question is that?

No "hi" or "good morning" or "can you talk rn"

AZ✓
Sorry.

Hi! good morning! can you talk right now?

Tris_snow58
Better, and I don't really know "how crazy" I've never talked to her.

She just seems... Obsessive

And she stalks people

AZ✓
Okay...

Tris_snow58
Is that all?

Why are you even asking?

AZ✓
Just something that happened.

You don't need to be worried though.

Tris_snow58
Whatever

Like I'd be worried about you.

AZ✓
Thanks Tris

I gtg, byeeeeee

Tris_snow58
Whatever.

Bye.

Loser.

Aiko smiled and shut off her phone. Tossing it into her bed and pulling on her uniform. Even though it was Sunday, they were asked to stay in uniform while walking around campus.

Before she could put on her jacket through there was a knock at her door. A single, quiet knock.

She walked to her door, quickly opening it.
"Oh! H-hey Denki. Did you need something?" She asked the blonde infront of her door.

He didn't say anything.

"Hey... Are you-"
He closed the door behind himself and then wrapped his arms around Aiko. Burying his face into her shoulder.
"-Okay?" She finished her sentence. Wrapping her arms around him. "Hey... Hey what's wrong?" She asked.

He still didn't answer. Aiko took a step back and then stumbled into her bed. Denki didn't let go, instead just fell down beside her. She heard soft low noises and soon realized that he was crying.