25

A/N:
Writing < rereading the story that you already wrote to try and find inspiration to write

Does that make sense?

💖💖💖

The time at the Thunderstruck agency was running short. She spent every day waking up at about Six, eating a small breakfast, patrolling for about an hour and a half, eating lunch, training her quirk with Thunderstruck and his sidekicks, patrolling again, eating dinner, and then going to bed.

It was a fairly efficient schedule and she was learning a lot.

She even went to help Beatrice out with the kids at the nursery a few times. She had never really spent time with little kids. Like never.

She didn't have any younger siblings, or any relatives with kids that she knew of. She couldn't remember a time she held a baby before this week. She honestly doubted she ever had.

But the kids here were adorable. The babies were cute and the toddlers were friendly, they came up to Aiko babbling nonsense and handed her random little toys.
Watching them interact with each other was cute too.

That was one of her favorite parts of this internship. Helping Beatrice with the little kids.
They spent a lot of time talking to each other, while helping the kids with what they needed and making sure they all got along.

Aiko felt her phone buzz as she was getting ready for her third patrol.

Pinky💞:
Aikoooo

This video is so longggggg

How can you expect me to watch it all

Raincloud☁️:
What are you talking about Mina?

Pinky💞:
You posted a video!!! On YouTube!

And it's fourty minutes long!

Manly🪨:
Damn

That's long

Pikachu ⚡:
You know what else is long?😏

The list of felonies Bakugou has committed 😊

Emogorl💜:

BAKU-HOE 💥:I HAVEN'T COMMITTED ANY FELONIES!!!

BAKU-HOE 💥:
I HAVEN'T COMMITTED ANY FELONIES!!!

Pikachu⚡:
That's exactly what a felon would say

Pinky💞
Bakugou's crimes aren't important rn!

Aikooooooo

Raincloud☁️:
Whattttt

Pinky💞:
Why so longggggg