30

Beatrice's feet pounded against the pavement as she ran. But there was absolutely no one in sight.

No one!

Not a single soul to help Aiko. She wished she wasn't absolutely useless. She wished she was able to produce more than a tiny spark of electricity. But she couldn't, she was useless. Her quirk was barely able to generate or control any electricity.

She ran down the street Aiko had instructed her to go too, but still there was no one. She sobbed as she ran, looking for someone. Anyone that could help her friend.

Then she collided with someone, running right into a hard chest. They stumbled back in shock but then grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back, holding her at arms length.
"What the hell?!? Can't you fucking watch where you're going?!"
The teen boy yelled.

"Bakugou! You cannot speak to people like that!" An older man criticized.

Beatrice frantically looked between the two. She recognized them both almost immediately. It was the hero best jeanist, and Bakugou Katsuki. The boy who won the sports festival.

Aiko's Friend.

Beatrice gripped the front of his hero costume desperately.
"Bakugou! Bakugou please it's Aiko!"
She begged

His eyes widened, first in shock then in worry. "What the hell are you talking about?! What's wrong with Aiko."

"S-s-she I-I-I-"
Beatrice gasped. Tears in her eyes as she struggled to breathe or even form actual words.

Bakugou held the stranger firmly by the shoulders, looking at her intently.
"Spit it out!"
He yelled, giving her a small shake.

"Bakugou!"
Jeanist said in exasperation. He turned to Beatrice.
"What's the matter child? It's alright, just breathe and tell us what happened."
He instructed her calmly. She looked at him then back up at Bakugou, the panic in her face was clear.

She was sweating, crying and panting. Her dyed burgundy hair was falling from her ponytail and her glasses were crooked from running into Bakugou.
She took in a few deep breaths, trying to force herself to form actual words and coherent sentences.

"A-a-aiko a-and I-I were walking a-and there was  b-b-blood leading in bet-tween some b-buildings. She went t-to see if someone was hurt b-but there was some w-woman."
Beatrice gasped and rubbed her eyes.
"S-s-she's crazy! S-s-she wants to kill Aiko!"

"Why the hell would someone want to kill Aiko?!" Bakugou growled.

"S-s-she said t-that s-stain w-w-would want her to d-die. A-Aiko conv-vinced her t-to let m-me leave. She t-told me to get help."
Beatrice sniffled, pushing her glasses back up.

Bakugou grabbed Beatrice's wrist and looked to where she had come from.
"Where?"
He asked and Beatrice took off, leading them down the street.
Her hand was engulfed in Bakugou's glove as he ran right next to her. He didn't even seem to break a sweat from the run. Jeanist was right behind them.

Beatrice tripped and practically fell over when they finally got to that street. She felt hands grab her waist, they lifted her back to her feet. "THERE!"
She yelled pointing to where they had entered. Bakugou left her and bolted to the Alley, best jeanist did too. She gasped for breath and then jogged after them.

"Aiko!"
Bakugou yelled, turning into the Alley. He saw her on the ground, a deranged woman with long black hair was straddling her waist. Her hands wrapped around Aiko's throat. In a second Aiko lifted her left hand, that was holding the blade of a long thick knife. She swung it and hit the woman, making contact with her forehead and freeing herself from her grip.