35 (II)

A/N:
This is an Internet intermission but I'm not gonna be using bold font the entire time lol.
But I am really excited for this oneeee

💖💖💖

"Hi! It's me Aiko Zhu!"
Sitting in front of the camera was an individual that DEFINITELY wasn't Aiko Zhu. It was a blonde Male with a black zig in his hair, he waved to the camera. His smiling mouth covered by a black mask.

Suddenly another form came into view, this one was clearly the actual Aiko Zhu. Who just shoved the imposter to the side and seemingly beat him off camera, with comical added in punch sound effects.

The video had added in static in-between cuts and suddenly Aiko was sitting on the floor in front of her bed with several different people around her.
"Hi! It's me Aiko Zhu and welcome back to my channel!"
She clapped her hands together.
"I-"

A boy with spiked blonde hair mumbled behind her and she spun around.
"LET ME FINISH MY FRICKIN INTRO-"

More static.

"Hi! It's me! Aiko Zhu!"
Aiko said with a crazed look in her eyes.
"And this is the hundredth take of this intro!"

"We're never gonna be invited back are we?" A boy with dark eyes and black hair asked with a snicker.

Aiko ignored him.
"I am here with my hostages- I mean friends!" She said with a cheery smile.

"Excuse me-"
A different blonde started to interrupt.

"Stop interrupting or I won't feed you-"
Aiko snapped and the boy just giggled.

"This is actually my first time sitting down with other people to film. And you guys aren't making it a pleasant experience."
Aiko said with a smile. The other kids grinned.

"I'm not doing anything!"
Jirou pointed out.

"Alright! So as you know I normally make a video on the UA sports festival! And this year will be no different!"
Aiko said with a smile.
"Other than the fact that I was in the sports festival and I am watching it with other people who were also in the sports festival... but those are just tiny details!"
She waved it off.

"Will you ever stop talking?!"
Bakugou groaned.

"Nope!"
Aiko smiled. "Now introducing the squad!"

Music played as small clips of each kid flashed across the screen before stopping at a still black and white picture of them. Then their name and several different things popped up over them.

💖💖💖

Bakugou Katsuki:

Denki Kaminari: