40

A/N: Prepare to be pissed off lol

Saying Aiko did well would be a lie.

She did not do well, and at this point she had accepted it. Staring into space trying not to fall asleep as Vlad grades the tests. Why he was doing this now was Beyond Aiko. But UA seemed to enjoy doing testing different.

Instead of the usual break between this class and the next this class would be extended.

Meaning Aiko got to sit in pure misery as the teacher she hated most flipped through the test papers. One paper in there was her own, written down on it was all the wrong answers.

She was going to fail. Any score below a sixty was a fail, Aiko was sure she was far below that.
Her leg jiggled as she stared at the clock. Why must UA torture her like this?

They claimed it was because they wanted to get all tests graded as soon as humanly possible, but Aiko assumed Nezu just liked to see his students in pain.

Suddenly Vlad stood up, without saying anything he started to hand out papers, starting with the row farthest from Aiko.

She wasn't the only student on edge, each watched as he placed paper after paper on each desk. He didn't say much as he did so, occasionally small things but not much.

Aiko was the last kid he handed a paper too, which was weird because she was in the middle of a row. He had to purposely go around her twice to make sure she was last.

He basically slapped the paper onto he desk.

Face up.

Aiko flinched backwards and looked up at the teacher towering over her. The students turned around to the source of the sound, their happy chattering stopping completely to stare over at them uncertainty.

"I expected better from someone of your class Zhu." He practically spat out her last name.

He looked smug.

Aiko looked back down at the paper, still pinned to her desk under his bulking hand.

What was going on?
She thought, staring down at the paper.

61

She... she hadn't failed? Barely.

But she hadn't failed.

Aiko wasn't happy about this though, not with Vlad King smugly looking down his nose at her.

"I-I'm sorry?"
Aiko said, her face was red from embarrassment. Everyone was watching. And a few were whispering.

"These answers are sorry. Haven't you been paying attention? Did you even study?"
Vlad scoffed.
"Are the students in your class too arrogant to even study?"

Her class?

Her class.

Thats what this is, he had always been super competitive with her class. Always striving to be superior over her class.

And now he finally had something.

Aiko had almost failed, from his reaction she assumed her score was lower than that of his class.

"I'm sorry I was going to last night but something got in the way-"
Aiko tried to explain.

"Something more important than passing?"
He grumbled, crossing his arms.

Aiko's mouth opened and then close as she tried to process everything. Everything she was feeling.

Humiliation