82

"Why would you do that?!"
Denki asked when she walked into the room before the office. He was there with Mic who looked especially worried.

Denki grabbed Aiko's shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "You didn't have to do that." He whispered.

"I wanted to."
She whispered back.

"What am I gonna do with you?"
Aizawa groaned. "Where's Nezu?" He asked his husband.

"Out. Not sure where though, the note he left said he'd be gone thirty minutes to an hour." He responded. "How bad was it?"

"Pretty damn bad."
Aizawa told him.

"It wasn't that bad."
Aiko shot him a glare.
"There have been much worse fights in training. She'll live."

"She better."
Aizawa said.

"You were very supportive five seconds ago!" Aiko pointed out. He ignored her.
"Listen. I think she was the one behind the notes too."

He stopped ignoring her.
"What? 'notes' you mean there were multiple?!"

"I got one last night. Decided to wait until morning before telling you guys. Then I got... Distracted." She shrugged.

"Wait what notes? What are you guys talking about?" Denki asked. His hand holding hers casually.

"A few days ago I found a note in my dorm threatening to kill me." She rubbed her face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, he sounded a little hurt. Aiko felt bad and opened her mouth to explain but she didn't need too.

"We asked her not to tell anyone else."
Mic told him. Denki nodded, seeming to understand.

"Where is this new note? And what did it say?" Aizawa asked her. She glanced at Denki for a second and then looked back at her teachers.

"It's in the cafeteria. I handed it to her before I... Before I punched her."

"Of course you did."
Aizawa mumbled.
"Well, what did it say?"

"It was weird. Asking about borrowing something or whatever. I didn't get it."
She plopped down in a seat.

"Oh God was it me?!"
Denki asked looking down at her.

"I don't know. You're not mine."
She said shaking her head.

"I could be."
He mumbled, looking away.

"Huh?"

"I mean I'm your friend!
He covered with a nervous laugh. The two teachers shared a look that the students missed. "You think she did it to hurt you?"

"Either way she's committed several crimes." Aizawa interrupted. "Making her a villain. We could probably salvage your reputation or at least keep you in the school if we had enough evidence of that."

"Oh yeah, I also think she was the one behind the pictures." Aiko said. "If that helps, her and a girl from class 1B."

"How do you know that?"
Aizawa asked her.

"Tris told me." Aiko said. "She was asked to get in on it but refused. At least that's what she told me."

"Well question them." Mic said. "Aizawa call in detective Naomasa, there's a possibility she might be related to the league of villains."

"Of course, I'll try to get into contact with Nezu as well. He should be here, especially after all of the chaos you've caused." Aizawa said, giving Aiko a look.

"Sorry."
She mumbled.

"Actually that fight might've been a good thing." Denki said suddenly. "Hagakure is more likely to talk if she thinks you're questioning her as a victim. If you guys had approached her before this without reason she would have been much more on guard."