27 (II)

A/n:
This is pretty short, that's why I'm updating twice lol

💖💖💖

__
Thunderstruck✓ has posted a photo:

Caption: Yo @Hawks✓ come and get ur intern

Caption: Yo @Hawks✓ come and get ur intern. He's sleepy.
#singledad
__

__
Hawks✓ and 30,000+ others liked the post
__

__
Hawks✓ commented:
Chill I'm otw
__

__
Chargebolt23 commented:
Yo! It's my boy Tokoyami! What's he doing there?!?

Thunderstruck✓ replied:
He's just Chilling
__

__
A.Z✓ commented:
Stop taking random pictures of him

Thunderstruck✓ replied:
✨No✨

A.Z✓ replied:
Stop using the single dad tag

Thunderstruck✓ replied:
✨No✨
__

__
Shadowmaster3000 commented:
Revelry in the dark

Thunderstruck✓ replied:
What does that even mean bro?

Chargebolt23 responded with an image:

__

__
Jeffrey38 commented:
Did Hawks lose his intern?!

83yerffej replied:
Looks like it
__

__
Megachad69 commented:
Dude's a legit bird💀 no wonder he's hawk's intern🐦‍⬛
__

💖💖💖

"In other news, the hero killer stain has been captured by the number two hero Endeavor. But a video explaining his cause has been sweeping through the Internet wildly."
The newscaster Karen said with a frown.

"And there seems to be a truly disturbing amount of people that agree with his motives."
Craig said shaking his head.

"While his actions were beyond horrible his ideals do make sense. Hero society should be reformed, there are several heroes out there that shouldn't have the standing that they currently do."

There was a small silence after the disagreement. But it was quickly covered up.

"But where does it end? You have corrupt people in every industry. Are we going to start hunting down and firing every person that's unworthy of their position?

What about our TV producers? Our firefighters? our police and even our janitors? Heroes are an important part of our society, if we start pulling that string our whole society will fall apart."
Craig said, a frown crossing over his features.

Karen didn't respond for a moment. This was probably the first time the two had ever disagreed on air before.

"I don't think that would happen. I think we need new standards for heroes, in not suggesting we terminate all of them. But I don't think they should have as much money and power as they currently do."
Karen clarified.
"In fact I don't think they should be paid at all."

Craig scoffed and Karen raised her eyebrows.

"Not paying them? And then what? They'll all have to seek part time jobs just to feed themselves and their families while at the same time putting their lives in danger whenever they act like heroes.
A pay cut is the last thing they need.

They're people like us, they can't work like dogs as heroes and then work another job to provide basic necessities. These people have spouses, kids even. What about them?"

Craig was making a lot of sense. His point made Karen's face go red, whether from embarrassment or anger you couldn't tell.

"I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, Craig."
She said with a sigh. She didn't have a rebuttal.

💖💖💖

__
A.Zfan-account55 posted:

Okay so I was just walking around and I saw this...

The post showed a blurry picture of two girls walking down the street holding hands. One in a purple hero suit and the other in a hoodie and jeans.

Does A.Z have a girlfriend?!?!?
Am I missing something?! Because this looks like a fucking girlfriend to me.
__

__
Liked by fan88 and 100+ others
__

__
Fan88 commented:
Oh my God really?! That's so cute!
__

__
Creepypasta Commented:
Tbh looks like charity work, Zhu is wayyy out of that chicks league lol
__

__
Thegirl89 commented:
Oh my God wait... I think I know her! She totally goes to my school
__

__
Kinda-a-perv69:
Gay girls are hot
__

__
A.Zfan-account removed kinda-a-perv69's comment
__

__
Doeadeer commented:
"How does it feel?! To. live. my. Dream?!"
__

__
Reedaeod commented:
Rip Omegle boy💀
__