You Have To See This

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

W E L C O M E

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hey! If you don't know me, I'm Melia. Welcome to my Creative Realm. Nice to meet you, come on in have a seat, get accustomed to the books you'll love it here.

And if you're an Og, you already know what it is, you know where the pantry is, get some snack and help the new readers out with some drinks.

We're done eating? Our stomach is full? We're ready now?

Then let's get down into this.

Okay? Okay.

(Btw there's a surprise in the video above)

Previously, on...

Not My Type.

And no, it's not a prank. This? Is really happening.

*They wave at you*

Not me, brushing the cobwebs off the Not My Type's cast for yet another nail biting and page turning journey.

'Dem tek forever fi wake up essi?' but the Jacobs era is backkkkk!'

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

V E R Y  I M P O R T A N T

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

So I decided to try something new and unique. I'm doing a Parallel Universe/Alternate Worlds. Yes, it's about Nickoi & Zara, but with a TWIST. So basically this is Not My Type in a different universe.

If that's hard to grasp, think of it as same characters, different plot. I wanted to give you something fresh for Not My Type 3 so, buckle up creative gang because we're about to go back in time, on a wilddddd ride. Zara at 16? Nickoi at 18?

Ouuu?😍 I'm ready.
Are you?!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

D I S C L A I M E R

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

✓ If you're new and you want to know them as an adult, check out Not My Type on my profile.

✓ It's best to read in black.

✓ Written in English. If Non-English languages are included. Translations are provided.

✓The medias used are owned by their rightful owners.

✓I'm as sweet as a kitten (I hate cats btw) but you get the point. If you steal my work, you will see a different side of me and that's a prominse.🤗

✓Constructive criticisms are welcome.

✓No fighting in the comments.
We're family-wattpad family. If I catch any one of you fighting, I'm going to lock you outside and you're going to sleep there.

✓Haters please...if you know you can't stand me, then obviously you won't like the book so do yourselves a favor. Have a seat (not here) and find another book to squat in❤️.

I think that's all.

For now. I guess.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

C O P Y R I G H T

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Not My Type Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved.

Next Update : before 12..❤️