112. Menace 2

Since the era is ending, guess what age I started it all?🤍 Sign in w a guess.

NB: Friends & family are not allowed to participate😂.

📍HAMBANI ESTATES, KINGSTON
Z  A  R  A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

"I didn't fight her. She just extra," Zahir looks up from his plate. He's having Alfredo pasta for dinner.

That's what they wanted.

"So what cause it?" I lean against the door looking at him. He's so much like his father it's crazy. Dressed in a white tees, polo plaid shorts and polo slides.

"He's just a bully," Zhari chimes in, climbing off the stool. Zahir shoots her a glare, chewing his food slowly.

He has a short fuse. Eyebrows knitted together. Jaw clenched tight. It twitches, reminding me of his father when he's mad.

Livin' Nickoi.

A Cyaa' bother. Not a drop a genes him nuh get from me.

He has a steady glare on Zhari.

"Aht Aht don't look at your big sister like that," she puts a finger up, making me laugh. She's so Mama. Always 'ruling' them.

I smile, drinking the last of my okra water. It's slimy in my mouth. Like Nickoi's kids, but I make it a duty to always drink it.

Affi keep it tight and wet fi Mr. Man.

Purrr.

"You not gonna make me comb your hair like I did Zai's?" I ask Zhari, who has her teddy bear 'Chelsea' in her hand.

She frowns

She frowns. "Mommy..."

"That's the answer? To a yes or no question?" I shake my head.

If it up to she, she wear her hair just the way it is every day. Neva' see smaddy nasty so when it come to dem hair.

She's standing close to Zahir.

"Excuse," Zahir makes up his face. He's annoyed by her.

"And it wasn't me who said you were a bully. Your twin did," she shrugs and walks towards the counter.

Zahir looks over his shoulder at Zahira who is standing against the wall on her iPad, while it's charging.

I don't even bother to talk to her about that charger. At this point, me would a be a scratch off record to how much time me talk to her bout using the IPad pan the charger.